News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Topic for Ranting on Inactivity

Started by Delthion, August 15, 2015, 04:44:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

Had a bit of a bad day, Corny? You seem especially vehement this morning.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

More of a few bad days. With bright spots. Also, I should probably eat lunch. . . . .

Vilu Daskar

I simply do not understand why people who are online aren't posting things Post people.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Skarzs

Posting in a topic on not posting isn't very . . . constructive. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Wylder Treejumper

Well, it's better than nothing, I guess.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

Mhera

Did you get a little too close to Canada, Skarzs? :P

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

*Slaps yet another post on this topic.*

Yeah, I see you there.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!