News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Your fav Pokemon type?

Started by Taggerung The Otter, November 13, 2011, 09:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Skalrag of Marshank

Nice to see another Pokemon fan around here. ;D

I really like Water types, personally, but my absolutely all time favorite Pokemon is Meowth, so, likewise, I'm partial to Normals, too.
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Plugg Firetail

I'm going to feel stupid, but whats pokemon?

Taggerung The Otter

Quote from: Plugg Firetail on November 13, 2011, 11:01:07 PM

doant... ;). They're wee mosters that ye through out o' a wee ball. The foight each o'ther, matey. Ye gan catch wild pokemon in tha wild, with a pokeball. each pokemon has an elemental typer:

WaterFireLightningGrassGroundNormalet.c

o'ther dan that ah'm a bad explainer.
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Plugg Firetail on November 13, 2011, 11:01:07 PM
Here is the wikipedia article on it.

I was a huge Pokemon fan when I was really young. I never play/watch etc. it anymore, it just grew boring to me, TBH. My favourite type was Dragon.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Coobreedan

I'm not as mad on Pokemon as I used to be (trust me, my life revolved around it), but I still am a big fan. I have a lvl 100 Raqauza (not via cheating, I've had it since I was about eight), so my favourite is dragon. I love collecting legendary Pokemon. But I want Jirachi most...
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Taggerung The Otter

Quote from: Coobreedan on November 14, 2011, 03:40:34 PM
I'm not as mad on Pokemon as I used to be (trust me, my life revolved around it), but I still am a big fan. I have a lvl 100 Raqauza (not via cheating, I've had it since I was about eight), so my favourite is dragon. I love collecting legendary Pokemon. But I want Jirachi most...

ah lik' Dragon tae ;)

Stormkitty

Fire-Type, especially Ninetales and Vulpix
I am very random. Love to chat so PM me! My nickname is Storm :). Just like what Mariel called herself though thats not the reason for it
Anyone know any good books?
Or any good animes

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah've alvayz liked ze Fightin' type mezelf. *Iz 'appy zat 'e bought a zecond Gameboy Advance on Amazon zae 'e could finally get a Machamp, Golem, an' ozerz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.