News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Ludovico Einaudi

Started by Bragoon, January 18, 2012, 01:03:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bragoon

I recently heard some of this man's music, and it's some of the best piano music I've ever heard.  It's fantastic stuff, and I strongly recommend you look him up.

I just wanted to refer him to you and open up any possible discussion on that style of music.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Melody

I play piano where might I find some of his music?

Bragoon

I've found the songs themselves on Amazon, YouTube, and iTunes, but I haven't looked for sheet music yet.  Google would be the first place I'd look though, "Ludovico Einaudi Sheet Music".
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Melody

thanks!

What does he sound like, classical jazzy? What style?

Bragoon

Hard to say exactly.  XP  He composes different kinds of music, but it seems to mostly in a melancholy tone - not Blues, but certainly a sobering vibe. 

One might describe it as something that makes you want to observe, to look at your surroundings and really examine what you think of them.