"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

nintendo wii vs x box

Started by blindsimeonjtp, November 03, 2012, 12:27:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blindsimeonjtp

which one do you think is better ?

Rainshadow

Having been a fan of Nintendo for years, I would have to say Wii.  I've never played an X-Box, though, so I'm not sure which one would be better.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

DanielofRedwall

Definitely the XBox 360. It has a much bigger range of games and has games the Wii doesn't (Portal and Halo, my two favourite games, for example). Sure, the Wii has the same, but I prefer the games to XBox has to the Wii. Also, I just prefer the controls of the 360 to the Wii, and the XBOX graphics are much better as it is a more powerful console. I think the Wii is more for casual gamers, while the 360 caters for both casual and those who are more in to gaming.

BTW, you should add a poll for this, and include the PS3 and PC. :) There should be a button saying something like "Add poll" along the top bar where the "reply" button is found.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Dawnwing

I prefer the games for Wii, so I like Wii better, despite the fact that it's not as powerful/doesn't have as good graphics.  The few Xbox games that appeal to me - Portal/Portal 2, Skyrim - are also available on the computer.

phoenixfoden

Definetley xbox! I have been an xbox player for years.it has some of my favoite games such as fable and halo

Dalek Fur

Skipper

Xbox 360 is the best, the games are awesome and the console is too.

cregga rose eyes

I'm in love with nintendo consoles and games, so wii for me!
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Tale_Zero

Mother Of God...
IT'S A POSSIBLE WAR OVER HERE! ! ! !
BAIL OUT GUYS! (Jk)

Nintendo is awesome. The Xbox is more for adults while the Wii is moar family friendly.
Plus I leik old games. :3

HAI THERE! :3

(Places I can be found; The Cave Story Tribute Site Fourms: [ www.cavestory.org/fourms ] and Sheezyart [ talezero.sheezyart.com ]