News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

:::STAR WARS LIGHTSIDE ROLEPLAY:::

Started by UNKN0WN, November 21, 2012, 10:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UNKN0WN

Mission 1: Sonic Air

Alright, here is the light side mission.

The new republic warriors (you guys) tightly grasped the handlebar rack as the clone gunship rocked back and fourth from the stormy weather.  “What interesting electromagnetic disturbances were having in this weather!” exclaimed the co-pilot, “We should be getting close to the wreckage!”
The orders from the commanding officer lay chiseled in the memory of the party members given out days before the mission ever started.

Golden banners lined the hallways of the republic embassy as officials leisurely strolled to an fro from conference to conference.  A group of lower class scum making their entrance into the previously cheery setting abruptly disrupted the relaxing walk of the wealthy nobles.  “What right do you have barging into an embassy like this?”
“We were requested by Commander Ryker to meet with him,” replied a hairy Gotal, “he wished to hire us for a important mission.”
After violent verbal thrashings from the snobbish official, a tall burly man approached the group and relieved the new comers from the wrath of the nobles.  “You must be the new recruits.  I am William T. Ryker commander of Special missions here at the palace; I’m glad you could make it.”
After the lower city guests refreshed themselves in the commander’s lounge, William briefed them on the mission.  “A cargo vessel carrying important equipment mysteriously crashed on the planet Rykor-Five.  We are sending you to investigate the crash and retrieve the cargo.  I’ll arrange for your transport…”
The commander’s words were violently halted from a loud sonic bang.  The pilot shouted, “We’ve been hit!  Hang on we are going down!”

The gunship crashed…

PrimroseWarrior

Cool, its up. cant think of a responce, though.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

UNKN0WN

Captain Wolf emerged from the wreckage and instantly searched for any survivors.  His hopes dropped when he only found deceased clone troopers scattered about the crash site.