News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Your favorite Christmas gift

Started by Tam and Martin, December 28, 2012, 12:07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on February 10, 2014, 07:22:14 PM

But ze fact remainz zat ye vid be killin' zem for zport. Nae tae mention zat ye 'ave more zan enough food at grocery ztorez an' etc. Killin' for food iz ze natural vay, an' zen only if tiz really needed, zuch az if ye're ztuck on an izland or zummat. Killin' for ze pure zport an' fun o' it iz vron'. 'ov vid ye feel aboot zomevone gaein' an' 'untin' 'umanz like ze guy in zat ztory/movie? Vid ye be zae quick tae encourage 'untin' zen?
Who said it was all for sport? Meat you do not have to buy is good, and it is thrilling in it's necessity. Please don't turn this into a fight, because that is not what I am trying to do, but it is the attitude that killing animals is wrong that is contributing to the ruination of society. I cannot change your views, but I can say this: if killing animals is so wrong, who have no intellect, then why should there be any need to fight in wars? Anti-war will cause an enemy to enter your home without any problem; Is that what is wanted?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 10, 2014, 07:27:10 PM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on February 10, 2014, 07:22:14 PM

But ze fact remainz zat ye vid be killin' zem for zport. Nae tae mention zat ye 'ave more zan enough food at grocery ztorez an' etc. Killin' for food iz ze natural vay, an' zen only if tiz really needed, zuch az if ye're ztuck on an izland or zummat. Killin' for ze pure zport an' fun o' it iz vron'. 'ov vid ye feel aboot zomevone gaein' an' 'untin' 'umanz like ze guy in zat ztory/movie? Vid ye be zae quick tae encourage 'untin' zen?
Who said it was all for sport? Meat you do not have to buy is good, and it is thrilling in it's necessity. Please don't turn this into a fight, because that is not what I am trying to do, but it is the attitude that killing animals is wrong that is contributing to the ruination of society. I cannot change your views, but I can say this: if killing animals is so wrong, who have no intellect, then why should there be any need to fight in wars? Anti-war will cause an enemy to enter your home without any problem; Is that what is wanted?

Ze main flav in yer zeory iz zat, actually, animalz dae 'ave intellect; an' are in fact MUCH zmarter zan 'umanz. An' ye're azzumin' zat ah zink var iz roight. Actually, ah'm againzt it. An' fightin' doeznae mean killin'; ye can fight off zreatz tae ye an' yer familiez an' friendz vizoot 'avin' tae kill. Animalz dae it av ze toime. Ye zhould try it zometoime. It really vorkz!

An' az an added zought, zituationz can eazily be zolved vizoot 'avin' tae rezort tae killin'.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

My views still stand, but due to the risks of this turning into a fight, I am not going to post any more on the topic above.
I'm sorry if I have offended you Head; please don't take anything I said personally.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Hmm, about your anti-war comment... If one nation is anti-war, they'll be invaded. If all nations are anti-war, the world is a much better place.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 10, 2014, 10:19:39 PM
My views still stand, but due to the risks of this turning into a fight, I am not going to post any more on the topic above.
I'm sorry if I have offended you Head; please don't take anything I said personally.

Zankee an' ah extend ze zame tae ye. Me apologiez for any offence taken; Ach, 'ov yer emotionz can gae mad zometimez vhen a cetain zubject iz mentioned!

Zae let uz juzt zay zat ze mice raided ze pantry an' be done viz ze vhole dumb argument!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Aye. I was also sick yesterday, so it effected me a bit. :P
Shall we find the mice and eat them? ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nay, let'z juzt pozion zeir vater-'ole!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on February 12, 2014, 04:24:39 PM
Nay, let'z juzt pozion zeir vater-'ole!
Lol! My siblings have on the television Toy Story right now and, as I sai your post, Woody on Toy Story said that same line.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Vilu Daskar

We finally had Christmas my favorite is my binoculars.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

321tumbler

Rainshadow

Quote from: 321tumbler on February 15, 2014, 08:56:09 PM
What do you mean finally  ???

If I remember correctly, Vilu's family waited until his sister(?) came home to celebrate Christmas.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

M.A.R.T.I.N(band)offical

My new knife (never leave home without it) my best friend.