News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

fursonas?

Started by phoenixfoden, April 30, 2013, 06:23:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phoenixfoden

do any of you guys have a fursona? im in the process of making mine,hes a bat.
a fursona is an animal charicter that you relate with or want to be,ussualy if your a part of the furry fandom.

W0NWILL

Well, my roleplay character Zoa Torsorem I designed after me. Her personality, at least. The history and appearance were carefully made from thin air.

Romsca

Does it count if it's a Redwall animal from an actual book?  ::)

phoenixfoden

Quote from: Romsca on April 30, 2013, 08:59:34 PM
Does it count if it's a Redwall animal from an actual book?  ::)
ofcourse,if you can relate to that charicter or really want to be that charicter it definitly counts  :)

Dawnwing

I have one for the Warriors fandom: Dawnwing, a WindClan cat.  (And Dawnwing is now the name I use on most sites I go on.)  Here's a recolor of someone's base that I did a long time ago:

The character looks slightly different in my mind now - the cream color extends higher up, for example - but this is the gist.

phoenixfoden

Rusvul

Rus. He's pretty much me, except more atheletic, agile, quick thinking, and less silly. I'd love to be Rus, and I would like to work towards some of those traits IRL

Norham Waterpaw

Norham is me. He's sarcastic, weird in his own way, doesn't shut up sometimes, and sadly, has a pretty short temper. But, he also does whatever he can to protect friends and family, tries to make the best of anything, uses ingenuity, and has a love of cooking. He's me, but as the animal I want to be.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

phoenixfoden

nice
i have to say i have a couple of fursonas,both by me,ill tell you more about then if you want.
is there any of you who have multiple fursonas?

swift paw

alright my fursona is checkers he's a black and white fox usually wearing checkered clothing
geronimo!!!!!!!!

phoenixfoden

ooooooh :) sounds cool!

MatthiasMan

I have a Fursona. I'm an arctic fox with a lightning bolt hoodie and some headphones.

swift paw

geronimo!!!!!!!!

Maudie

I'm currently thinking up a fursona, her name is Riah Streambattle, she is basically a girl version of Riverwyte the Mask, she's his niece, the daughter of Catkin from Mossflower.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

phoenixfoden

sounds cool
anyone considerd a fursuit of your fursona, or even some art?