Started by Vilu Daskar, May 22, 2013, 09:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

1. Aragorn

2. Legolas

3. Gimli
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

CrazyPug37

South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

Aldeneg

1. Gimli (I love that dwarf.  :D )

2. Samwise

3. Pippin

Haha, I'm the only one so far that doesn't have Legolas somewhere on the list.  ;D

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Maudie

1. Aragorn
2. Legolas
3. Gimli
4.Merry
5. Pippin
6. Sam

;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

AnnaofRedwall

I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

Sailears

1. Gandalf
2. Sam
3. ... tough. I can't pick a third
My ears, how are you, wot!

Banya Streamdog

EEEE AYE EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

MeadowR

Blimey, that's a tricky one!

Gandalf
Sam
Frodo

???

It's just too difficult to choose on that one!
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Shadowed One

These characters are the ones from the book, not the movie since the characters personalities were changed in the movies.

1. Aragorn

2. Gandalf

3. Eomer
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Faiyloe

Legolas
Aragorn
Gimli (but only when he is with Legolas)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

WildDoogyPlumm

"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Dawnwing

1. Gandalf
2. Aragorn
3. Hmmm.... At the moment I'd say #3 is Legolas but it'll probably change.  xD