News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

2nd Forum Anniversary Topic - Oh how far we've come

Started by Matthias720, June 09, 2013, 04:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Lol! I see that the mods and admins were goofing around a lot more than now.

We could start a new invasion, to get things moving a bit.

My best memories was starting to RP, and writing fanfictions.

Icefire

OH MY GOSH! THE DEATH DEFYING BEAVERS! THANK YOU HEAD! He started that whole trend, didn't he? I loved those guys....and still keep up communications.....the attack is coming.....it may be many years from now, however.....sleep in fear.
Also, thanks for posting that link Daniel....I just wasted half an hour reviewing our former attacks on stoves and oranges...Good thing I have an extra half hour before I have to head into work today.

Absolutely loved it when the vermin took over Redwall. As I recall the Death Defying beavers were still trying to hold their territories with their flying bulldozers when at that time. So, I was playing beaver ally on one thread and terrified Redwaller on another. Those were the days.....

Then there was the first Roleplay tournament. That was pretty awesome (until towards the end when everyone was super confused and peoplekept dropping out...)
Totally loving the current tournament, btw.

Then there were the forum wars. Remember Nightfire playing the bloodwrath pacifist? I see someone revived those recently. I might just need to jump in there again.

Ah the memories......
May Redwall continue to live on through this forum for many years to come!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

rachel25

I've really enjoyed being on the forum its been somewhere where I can post my stories and talk and play games with other members it is now the highlight of my day  :-*  ;D

Tam and Martin

There are so many memories on here but I really liked dueling in the Roleplay Tournament. Since it was my first I really enjoyed it!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, ze memoriez... Ah've loved ze April Foolz jokez, ze Role-Playin', ze gamez, ze memberz...aye, ve've 'ad zome grand timez on ziz forum, nay?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

Rainshadow

I remember when I tried to start something similar to the Death Defying Beavers.  It was the Chocolate Muffin of Death, where if you ate it, you died and came back to haunt the other members and try to shove muffins down their throat.  ;D  The idea didn't last very long, but it was still fun to do.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Icefire

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 10, 2013, 05:46:29 PM
  I remember when I tried to start something similar to the Death Defying Beavers.  It was the Chocolate Muffin of Death, where if you ate it, you died and came back to haunt the other members and try to shove muffins down their throat.  ;D  The idea didn't last very long, but it was still fun to do.
Haha! Nothing catches on as well as the Death Defying Beavers!

....even many failed attempts to revive the Beavers is proof of that.

Romsca

Rusvul

Forum anniversary... Happy B-day, forum! And as for my favorite moment, wow, there's so many! I missed both April Fool's day pranks :(, but I really enjoy roleplaying, and the "Last Post Wins" thread is just about the most pointless, annoying, stupid, and awesome thing ever. And just the fact that everyone here has such a great sense of humor.

On a side note, I am pleased to tell you that I got my Flying Bulldozer licence today.

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on June 10, 2013, 11:34:33 PM
On a side note, I am pleased to tell you that I got my Flying Bulldozer licence today.

I got my Flying Bulldozer licence today.

Flying Bulldozer licence.

It is beginning, ladies and gentlebeasts.  It is beginning.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Icefire

Hm......
I'd better warn my spy to arm the undercover agents. This could get ugly.

Edit: Just found the Beavers thread. Nightfire was the last to post....it's been that long.

Rusvul

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 11, 2013, 12:12:13 AM

I got my Flying Bulldozer licence today.

It is beginning, ladies and gentlebeasts.  It is beginning.
What's wrong with flying bulldozers? Mfff, this eggroll is delicious. Hey! Celery, yeah, you. Get me some wasabi-filled lollipops!

Icefire