News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

2nd Forum Anniversary Topic - Oh how far we've come

Started by Matthias720, June 09, 2013, 04:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 11, 2013, 12:12:13 AM
It is beginning, ladies and gentlebeasts.  It is beginning.

Wesdihaiuylherukiailerimenuitayalimeaiweasel?
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Icefire

We're still working on it. The weasels are hard to turn considering how the last war turned out, but we have our way of convincing them to join us.... Then none of you shall stand a chance!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Rusvul

hkdddraghodrot fraxxlatroowe! wefllliiixdrant crarrtraap tnaxoe.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

YE'LL NEVER DEFEAT ZE WEASELS! NEVER!!! AW YE BEAVERZ OOT ZERE, YE VILLNAE VIN! GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Icefire

Hm....so they haven't told you yet? I've been working with both the weasels and the beavers on a possible alliance. The beavers simply want to see the end of freedom in Mossflower and beyond. The weasels could secure the triumph of evil over good! However, after the last war the weasels are wary of joining forces with the beavers. I do believe we're making progress, though!

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

BrookSkimmer

Gotta say my favorite times here have been watching people's writing improve so much in the RP section. We are now on our third tournament and WOW! Improvement all over the place. I love to see people enjoy writing and working on their writing skills. To those of you in the tournaments and those of you who RP here, cheers for awesome memories!

Besides the RP side of things, it's just so good to be a part of a site that honors Redwall's creator in such wonderful ways :D

Icefire

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on June 12, 2013, 07:59:34 PM
Quote from: DanielofRedwall on June 10, 2013, 08:51:20 AM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on June 10, 2013, 04:50:28 AM
I wasn't  around for the death-defying beavers. What were tbey?
Enjoy.
I've read it. Strange...
That is exactly the reaction I get from all non-Redwallers I attempt to explain this to....I give up and just enjoy their confusion.

winifred

Happy 2nd anniversay!!!
Oh such good memos... I remember posting on the intro thread RIGHT BEFORE the Lady shael left. Miss some of you oldies :D :'(
And I rememeber being so. excited. (That I found this, more redwall, more fans, and etc. etc. etc.)  that. I. posted. way. too. much!!!
I loved finding that the horizens broadened in Redwall to fanfics and RPs and more fans!!!! this site has progressed alot!

AWWWWW THE DDBS ARE TOTALLY BACK FOR THE NEW GENERATION!!!!!!!
NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!!!   ;D Good times.... Overlord's orders.. sigh.

seeing a glimpse of the past of this site is amazing!!!! Thanks guys, for eveything! :)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Tam and Martin

I really remember The Overlords Orders round seven and the Holiday special! I really liked round seven because I was in the game almost to the end!

Another of my highlights is with Ungatt and Leatho, How we subtracted all those numbers from the Girls vs. Guys roung 6! That was fun!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

Yes that was fun.  :D Hey Tam, did you read mine and Romsca's last posts in TOO round 7?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

Kitsune

Tam and Martin