News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

My MineCraft Server!

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, July 13, 2014, 02:06:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

Well, here it is! I started my very own server ! There is no whitelist, so just hop on and play ! There are a TON if minigames and a lot of other fun stuff! Captain Rocktree is Mod on there. It's very fun, and I am on almost a all the time. I hope you come check it out!

IP: 192.99.14.122:25644
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Rusvul

Many plugins, no players whatsoever. Don't understand what most of your massive spawn signs mean, either...

Also it seems that everything is suspended above a normally generated world. Might I suggest a void world, at the very least?

Gonff the Mousethief

Thank you for joining! We need all the plugins we have, and have tried a void world, but it failed quickly. We are almost done with everything and will put up more directions at spawn. It is quite new, so not very many people on.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Rusvul

Gonff the Mousethief

With our plugins and everything we had, it would glitch out and lag a ton, plus we didn't really need it.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Rusvul

How would a void world cause lag? That doesn't make any sense. Yeah, i guess my main thing with void worlds is that they look much more professional... Fall out of Sky Wars, no random trees and stuff.

Gonff the Mousethief

We have spawn safe zoned so you can't break anything, plus there is no way to get out if spawn so we do t really need a void world
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Gonff the Mousethief

OK! We have had a HUGE update to the server! Not only do we have new spawn, survival maps, sg, and minigames, we also have creative, 3 new hubs, and an AWESOSME new voting system!!! I hope to see many of you on!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.