News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Video Games

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, February 24, 2016, 04:27:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Those thing are truly monsters when it comes to gaming....
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Tungro

I wouldn't bother with a specific gaming purpose computer. They are quite expensive and it is easier to custom upgrade a standard PC

Kade Rivok

Well yeah, I more meant a rig good enough to game, not some expensive alienware stuff that shoots lasers in your eye or whatever, hahaha
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

One-Eye the wildcat

Alienware is expensive junk, in my opinion.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Kade Rivok

Yeah, and it shoots lasers into your eye
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

One-Eye the wildcat

I don't know about tat, but it certainly is low quality.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

*Literally knows nothing about alienware.*
Uhhhhhhh Iiiiiiiii guess i'll just ask Kolman.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

I use a second age HP laptop that shuts off when a being unplugs the power cord. There are many other physical disadvantages as well, such as the loose hinge that gives the screen two points of articulation. The webcam, unless exposed to extremely bright environments, refuses to even pick up the full silhouette of a figure. Not nearly all of the keys work, so naturally the next decision for this old broken but strangely sage computer was to plug in a separate keyboard. A while back I was making plans for obtaining a far greater, more powerful computer. But like many plans, and many ideas, this was forgotten. But I still feel the happy sensation of hope. Hope for something that just might be around the corner.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Kade Rivok on October 10, 2019, 04:51:00 PM
Anyone got an xbox one?
I didn't get any yes's, so does that mean no one here has an xbox one?  Imma cry....
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Tungro

My brother wants to get one, but so far we don't really need it. All of our games work pretty good on our PCs

Verdauga

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Tungro

I was finally able to acquire Battlefront 2!

Kade Rivok

Star Wars Battlefront 2?  The new one I'm assuming?  The campaign on that one is fun, didn't play much of the online stuff, but then again I usually don't -_-
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Most of online gaming isn't what it's cracked up to be.