News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Video Games

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, February 24, 2016, 04:27:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tungro

Yep, the newer one.

I actually haven't played the campaign yet, I have been sticking to multiplayer. My two brothers have had it and since there are four of us we decided to all get it so we could all be one squad.

I haven't encountered any issues with the online playing (me or my brothers). There is no open mic and the chat is rarely ever used.

Kade Rivok

That's cool, having a squad to play with definitely makes things more fun.  That's why I was HOPING some people on here had an Xbox, since I don't have a regular group to game with -_-
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Tungro

Yeah, it is pretty neat. Especially since we are brothers, we don't have to track down any other people who didn't show up or are ghosting

Kade Rivok

Yeah... yeah... that is ALWAYS a pain....
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Tungro

I kept accidentally pressing the shortcut for 'record' while playing the multiplayer co-op, so I compiled it and put some background music in it. (a little bonus bit at the end)

The Shadow of Korriban

Cool, Tungro! What type of PC do you use to run the game?
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Tungro

It is a compaq that runs windows. Model: CQ5110Y S/N: CNX92017K7.
We got it from a friend who had a few from his office that he was getting rid of. I added an upgraded graphics card, processor, and ram.
Spoiler
[close]
I just searched the web and they seem relatively cheap, $75. For upgrades, add $150+ or so (still cheaper than your average $450+ cheaper gaming purpose computer)

Verdauga

I know this is off topic, but it seems just about everyone here has a youtube channel.

It's positively uncanny.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Tungro

I don't really use it. I mainly just have it for watching YouTube. In this case I kept accidentally pressing the record shortcut so I decided to use it.

Verdauga

(Well, I know, but) You still have one. I watch YT pretty often and I don't have a channel.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Tungro

I just got one because I listen to a lot of my music on YouTube and wanted to be able to make playlists

Verdauga

Ah....
(To be crystal clear, I don't much care who has a youtube channel. I just found it interesting so many members do.)

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: Tungro on November 08, 2019, 06:44:26 PM
It is a compaq that runs windows. Model: CQ5110Y S/N: CNX92017K7.
We got it from a friend who had a few from his office that he was getting rid of. I added an upgraded graphics card, processor, and ram.
Spoiler
[close]
I just searched the web and they seem relatively cheap, $75. For upgrades, add $150+ or so (still cheaper than your average $450+ cheaper gaming purpose computer)
Alright, Thanks. I'll be looking into this.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Kade Rivok

Ok, SO, I'm getting a gaming laptop!  Normally I'd prefer a desktop, but it was on sale for black friday.  It's guts are pretty good, not top-tier, but still pretty ok.

Spoiler
GeForce RTX 2060 GPU
Intel i7 processor
[close]

Who all does PC gaming here and is there a discord or something for said people?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

I don't know if there is a discord or something for it, but you can talk to @Kolman. He's got a gaming laptop.