News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

OOC: Here we are

Started by The Skarzs, July 04, 2018, 06:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

I like how we all have our own thoughts on our situations. Some of us are adjusting well, some of us are a little hesitant to accept it. . . I like it. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Yeah, it's pretty interesting.

The Skarzs

You guys want to time skip?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

I wouldn't mind it. Up to the other two, though. @danflorreguba  @Jukka the Sling

EDIT: After like two minutes of thinking I personally would rather us stumble across the path soon, though. (Soon = Next few posts) Too many timeskips can make things flow weirdly, and there would just be this.... Awkward gap after the semi-deep conversation while we're still getting used to each other. So yeah I personally think we don't really need a timeskip, necessarily, someone can just go "OH HEY LOOK IT'S THE PATH."

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

@danflorreguba I'm waiting for you to post, ya dork. :P

The Skarzs

*Cough.*
@danflorreguba Have you become a professional lurker? Because you're doing a fantastic job of it. ;) :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

I got so excited because I didn't realize this was the OOC: topic because it's not in the title, lol. I do that all the time with HWA and Undecided.

The Skarzs

I need to change it to have OOC in the title.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Hey, so everyone knows, I'm going to bring in the traveller from Noonvale before they get close enough to see Redwall. Just so you all know.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Sorry, mushbrain over here. Fixed.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

I'm not sure I want to introduce why Andrew is there in the first place yet. I think I want to wait until they're/we're all in the Abbey. So, we can speed stuff along here, but I don't want to rush anyone. (Sorry, Jukka, if I didn't give you much to work with. It seems like you had to switch around a whole lot in your last post because of how much went on.) If @danflorreguba wants to add anything, now would be a good time.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

(Nah, you're fine.  It's my fault for not keeping up with posting. :P)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien