News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Here we are RP

Started by The Skarzs, July 10, 2018, 08:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

The snicker escaped before Dann could suppress his surprise at the sudden collision, "sure, you bet, just make sure you stop before we actually find the abbey. T'would be a shame if you broke your face on the gate."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

Skarzs shrugged. "West it is then? And I'm not sure what you guys are complaining about with the tails. Mine is. . ." He watched his tail twitch. "Docile. For now."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Corn stuck her tongue out at Dann, "More like I'd break the gate with my face, thanks. And west is fine with me, it's just as good a direction to go as any." She rolled her eyes, "C'mon, are we gonna stand around yapping all day or what?"

The Skarzs

"I was waiting for you guys." Skarzs strode off in the direction he figured was the most directly west.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Jukka followed Skarzs, taking in the verdant forest as she did.  This was all so wild and unbelievable, and, as often happened when she was in a crazy situation, she felt a bit disconnected and withdrawn from reality.   She was in Mossflower, for crying out loud!  Not to mention that being in the body of a ferret, or whatever she was, was actually quite uncomfortable and strange and wrong.  She doubted she'd get used to it.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

I can't believe it, Skarzs thought. I can see it, but I can't believe it.
  As he walked, he couldn't help but laugh softly to himself. He had had dreams of being in Mossflower. He had envisioned what it could be like, but never before had he thought (or really even wished) he would actually be there. He felt almost light-headed with the whole situation.
  "This. . . Is pretty cool," Skarzs said aloud.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Narrowly avoiding tripping over a root and inwardly cursing her new center of gravity, Corn looked at the cougar who was walking slightly ahead of her. "Yeah, it is pretty cool. It's also kinda weird, too. Because.... It's crazy. Either this is a really realistic dream, or I'm actually meeting you guys. Which is mind-blowing. Especially under these circumstances." She paused walking for a moment, looking at her companions. "It's really crazy, and really amazing," she kind of flung her arms up to emphasize her point, "and I'm really not that upset about it because y'all are really cool people and I haven't thought about it too hard yet. Um. Yeah. Anyway. Sorry for getting sappy."

The Skarzs

Skarzs looked back. "Sappy? I don't know. . . It's fine. Heh. Ironic that we can't seem to meet in real life." He paused. "Err, back in. . . America? If this is real, then we are. But. . . Yeah."
  He decided to shut up.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

"I wouldn't say ironic, really, considering we all live on different corners of the US and traveling is expensive. Among other things." Corn remarked, starting to walk again.

Jukka the Sling

"I cannot believe this is happening," Jukka said redundantly, feeling like she ought to say something.  She was feeling rather lightheaded and giddy and scared and still kinda zoomed-out, as though she was viewing everything from a great distance from inside herself.  "And everyone's gonna be so worried.  Our families are gonna be worried.  I mean, I guess we vanished?  What did it look like?  I mean, did they like see us vanish?"
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Dannflower Reguba

"First there's the obvious, we don't know whether or not this is actually happening, though to be honest I have a hard time thinking that this could be a dream as we've probably all felt something akin to pain or discomfort. Secondly, we don't know what effect this.... situation is having elsewhere, so for all we know our bodies are off doing whatever we would do, or perhaps time has stopped. The point I'm making here is we have absolutely no idea what's happening top side, and worrying about it could prove detrimental.... especially if what we're experiencing down here is anything like one of the stories from the books." Dann shivered internally at the thought of what could come.

OOC: It's really weird looking at the concept of me actually being able to finish a thought before someone cuts me off.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

"Hadn't thought of that. . ." said Skarzs, shifting his jaw back and forth. He furrowed his brows and continued walking, silently thinking. "Maybe thinking about it isn't the best thing, though. How are we supposed to change anything if this is or isn't real?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"Yeah... hopefully it's like Narnia and time stopped in real life," Jukka said.  She considered what Dan had said and felt suddenly way more scared.  Vermin could be lurking anywhere, for goodness' sake!

Cornflower MM

"Aren't you all cheerful little rays of sunshine," Corn muttered with a frown. "Oh well! It is what it is, I guess, so let's just try to enjoy it while we can. Fresh air, exercise, sunshine, awesome scenery that hasn't tried to kill me in the past five minutes.... Nice, right?" She fiddled with her wristbands in an attempt to distract herself from the growing anxiety and smiled brightly.

OOC: Same, Dan, same.

The Skarzs

Skarzs raised an eyebrow in response. Then he laughed. "Heh. Well, I'm enjoying this, actually. I don't care if it isn't real. Let's just see what happens.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.