News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

A Winter to Freeze Your Heart part 2

Started by Unimaginative, February 10, 2014, 06:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

"Those look great Ervoyce! Think you could teach me how to make? With more paws it would go faster." Arya said, coming over. She tucked a bit of bark back into place, her eyes drinking it in. "This is just what we need!"

Faiyloe

OOC: What is orientation?

BIC: Vatra let out an exclamation that sounded like a cross between a laugh and a snort "Couldn't sew to save my life." She said "We will have to go out before then to set up some traps and scout out the land but first we need a basic plan. I say we try a water trap this time draw across the river but when they are half way across it brakes out form under them and they all fall in, would have to be a place with a good fast current, or maybe a net that one always works, or both. What do you say Ervoyce?"   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dannflower Reguba

Answering Arya's question first, "I've already attained the help of several quite experienced beasts, I just need to find them. You would probably be best suited elsewhere as there are plenty of tailors. If you want to learn still I'd be more than happy to show you, but your skills seem best suited in the field." Turning to answer Vatra he continued, "Don't bother with the net, we can just funnel some pike down towards that area and the vermin'll be fish bait... Literally."Ervoyce pondered on a thought for a moment, then spoke once again,"Do we plan on splitting up at some point? It seems logical for the lot of us to start out together, but then split into two groups of two. We could cover more ground that way.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

rachel25

Zanga felt terrible. he sat down on the bed, and buried his head in his paws, and sighed deeply. Then he sat up, and caught sight of his gear.
His father laying there, dead. The fox laughing, and about to raise his sword.

Zanga shook himself, he would sort things out with Arya later. If he returned, but he had a job to do now.
Zanga stood up, and took his sword, ad leather jacket/armour out of the cupboard. He also picked up his belt which was in there too.
He put his armour on, and fastened his belt around his waist. It had three throwing knives in sheaths on it, he then put his sword into its scabbard. Zanga then picked up his cloak, it was black as coal. It would make him almost invisible when he was out in the dark. Perfect.

Cornflower MM

Arya spoke up with a thought. "How about we have a platform that would break in the center or so, like Vatra said, and we could chase pike over there before paw, and trap the pike where the platform would? And there could be two of us on each bank. When the platform collapses, we could run to where it's stable, and if they try to climb out, push them back in with poles. What do you think?"

Dannflower Reguba

Ervoyce shook his head, "We can't afford to stick around, there are too many things to be taken care of. Having extra beasts at ANY of the traps is not advisable, simply for the sake of numbers."

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

"And a pike would be to hard to control. Lets try the traditional net with a twits." Vatra said with a grin on her face. "lets have a trip wire that sets off a String of traps. Oh and Bryant if it is ok with you we can have a haunting at the abbey tonight." Vatra said. 

Cornflower MM

Bryant grinned. "Why not?" He said, throwing Vatra a smile.

rachel25

Zanga crept out of Brockhall. Everywhere was deserted fortunately.
Zanga could hear the cook, and her kitchen helpers, singing in the kitchen. But Zanga wouldn't have to pass by them so that was alright.
He made it to the door, and opened it slowly, he went out, and closed it quietly behind him. Then he was off, at a fast jog through Mossflower. 

Faiyloe

"Great! You can come with me and we can plan the haunting Ervoyce you can stay here with Arya and plan the traps," Vatra said leading Brayant out the door.

Cornflower MM

Arya grinned, Bryant was biting his lip and blushing. It was obvious that he was uncomfortable. "Oh, those two will get along splendidly. Now, do you have any ideas?" Arya said, looking at Ervoyce with a serious look on her face.
--------------------
Bryant took a chance and asked a question that had been on his mibd ever since he'd seen Ervoyce and Vatra together at lunch, but decided to beat around the bush for a moment or two. "You and Ervoyce seeem pretty comfortable together... Kinda like two married mice I saw once." Hinting, he thought seemed to be the best way to go for the time being.

Dannflower Reguba

Before the mismatch squirrels left, Ervoyce reminded them saying, "Don't forget to clue us in when you're done! You'll need more than two beasts to pull off a good haunting!" Turning back to Arya he pondered before suggesting, "Why don't we set something up literally right in front of the gates? If we could get a ranged trap set up all we would need to do is wait for a guard shift to set up the trigger."

Faiyloe

Vatra started "Wait, no, no, no, we're not married!" She said "Just friends. He helped me out of a tight spot in my life, he helped me move on. What do you think about some torn up white bed sheets for a costume,"

OOC: I have a fealing that this is going to get confusing...   ;D :P

rachel25

Zanga hadn't gone far, before he had accidently set off one of Vatra's, and Arya's traps. Fortunately, he had been able to escape it. But had a few new bruised to think about.
He looked up at the afternoon sky. Once he reached the Abbey, he would wait for dark, then make his move. When the fox was sleeping, Zanga could spend his waiting time planning his route inside the Abbey.  
---------------------
Jantar had organised the groups who would be going out into the woodland that evening. She had then made sure that all the troops would be busy for the rest of the day. A large group of chores, and duties had suddenly sprung up. The had to be dealt with today. Unfortunately they would take a very long time, and by the time they were finished, everybeast would be exhausted.They would go to their bed, and fall asleep instantly.
Leaving Jantar to her own devises.
----------------
Grund had calmed down a few hours ago, he had ordered that his lunch must be served in his room.
He had then gone up to said room, and locked the door. He had sat there for a long time, then his food had be served. He had eaten in silence, until eventually he sent a horde beast to get Jantar.
Jantar had been worried when she was summoned. Had Grund found out that she was trying to take over the horde? Was he going to kill, or punish her?
Her worry's were quickly forgotten when she reached Grund's room. He was the one who looked nervous, and worried.
"Jantar, my seer. Have you had anymore visions?" He asked, his voice shaky.
Jantar had decided to take advantage of Grund in his worrying mood. She cast her bones, and shells, and looked at them gravely. Moaning, and gasping occasionally.  
Grund stood behind her, gnawing his claws. "What's wrong? Is something bad gonna happen?"
Jantar worked very hard to keep a straight face, inside she was howling, the great horde leader, a snivelling wreck, waiting for her verdict. She had him in the centre of her paw, just waiting for her to crush him.
"Death shall visit this Abbey," Jantar began, in a mysterious, and enchanting tone. "I see a mighty beast, a dragon! One of those creatures of legend. It stands before me, proud, and haughty. It scorns the little ants that run at the base of it's feet.
But then one ant, climbs up the dragons muscular leg, all the way up its body, and onto its neck. The ant stings the dragon, many times. But the dragon does not do anything about it. "What can an ant do to me?" He booms.
But the ant has poison in it's sting, the dragon has fallen dead, at the ants feet! What a foolish dragon he was!"
Jantar looked up at Grund, "The dragon is you, my lord."  

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: That must be one powerful stink!  :P  ::)