Kill The Previous Poster (Nyet, Not Really!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, March 21, 2018, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

*fires an arrow at Lass, which is then diverted by her magic armour, then hits her in the head and kills her because she wasn't wearing the helmet that came with it* (idea shamelessly stolen from a webnovel I'm reading)
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

How dare you! That's considered theft (from books)!

*poleaxes Booklover with an axe pole*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

No, it's a tribute to it! It's a good thing!

For that I'll... avada kedavra you, I guess?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Eh? What's that? Some kinda book I ain't heard of yet?

*chops Booklover up with a dirk*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*Goes to library, checks out biggest book he can find, and whacks flib with it

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*Dies, but not before bringing lass under volcano with him

lass of something much

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Rillbrook the Wanderer on April 12, 2021, 07:28:48 PM
*Goes to library, checks out biggest book he can find, and whacks flib with it
How DARE you!!!! Don't you know how to take care of books? The biggest book in the library... wait, what was the title?
Long live the RRR!

Rillbrook the Wanderer

I don't know the title unfortunately. It was a heavy but effective weapon, and I managed to keep it in good enough condition to return with no fines (though this may be due to the fact that I had a large book I had previously used as a weapon in my hands).

Flib Bigboat

It probably contained The Song that Never Ends. ;D
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

I put you up against the man who expected the Spanish inquisition.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

*Spanish-inquisitions the man who expected it*
*bends lava on the next person to post*
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE