caption the profile picture above you!

Started by phoenixfoden, November 15, 2012, 08:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phoenixfoden

Redwallfan7

I am the Sherif of Nottingham, and I will arrest you!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Actually, one lock of hair is longer than the rest.  But you can't tell when I twirl it like this.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

phoenixfoden

Rainshadow

Does you want the stick, Mr. Wolf Archer that's lower than my rank?  Yes, I, the Sheriff of Nottingham will throw you a stick!  *Throws stick and archers run after it*

phoenixfoden

Rainshadow

Now, now, I'm just gonna 'it yew with the stick I've got in me 'and, now don't yew worry!  (And BTW, that's not a cigar or cigarette.  That's a microphone...  That was Owl City's Halloween costume while he and his buddies were on tour lol)

phoenixfoden

UNKN0WN

Redwallfan7