News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Yum or Yuck

Started by Dawnwing, July 21, 2011, 05:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

YUM YUM YUM YUM!!!!

California oranges?

Spearfinn

Don't think I've ever have them

Flounder
Redwallllllll!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Brinty

Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

Spearfinn

Redwallllllll!

Rainshadow

Never had it before, but I'd say probably yum.

Fajitas?  (YUMMY YUM YUM YUM!)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Neither, never had it.

Buffalo?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Yuck!

Pink lemonade?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Yum!

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 07, 2014, 08:29:40 PM
Yuck!

*GASP* You don't like clams??!!

Chicken Parmesan.

Izeroth

Yuck! (I don't like cheese)

Chicken soup?

Rainshadow

Yum!

@Deli-chan:  I don't like the taste or texture of most shellfish, and I'm not a huge fan of seafood either.  :P

Shoelaces?

Russa Nodrey

There is a possibility you know my answer.

Apples?
Freddy

SilentSam

Meh... I'll say yum I guess...

Scallops?
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!