The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Oh well, and drawing of a cat, really good if I might be so bold as to add.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

KitrallStreamrippler

Did you draw it? It's very good.  :)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on March 08, 2013, 03:36:36 PM
Did you draw it? It's very good.  :)

No, BrookSkimmer did.

Max-whats-his-name ride

click the banner

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Its.... Somebody who I don't know the name of.... A person... Yeah...
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

Ees an otter!  (And Norham, my pic is of Adam Young, AKA Owl City ;))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

psybox

Rainshadow

Falling dude.

@Leatho:  No, it's the Doctor.  I just messed around with the picture for a while.  ;)

That's not the original picture (I couldn't find it), but that's sort of what he looked like.

Romsca

Rainshadow

Verdauga!

@Romsca:  Yeah, he went to a few parties before coming to the Ood Sphere (the planet with the snow).  :P

Romsca

How did you do that? Photoshop?

Rainshadow

Picmonkey.  Ice showed it to me on Thursday, and now I've been just goofing around with photos.  :P  I really like this one, though.  It looks almost like a poster!

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 10, 2013, 02:07:57 PM
  Picmonkey.  Ice showed it to me on Thursday, and now I've been just goofing around with photos.  :P  I really like this one, though.  It looks almost like a poster!

both me and my sis use that. Thats how I make my watermarks.

Anyway, that dude looks ready for a odd party.

click the banner

Rainshadow

Very awesome drawing of Vannøyne.

And Romsca, here's the full image of my avatar if you wanted to see it: