The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

winifred

sunset/sunrise/lake/or a beautiful explosion!!!!!! ;D
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca

psybox

pony.

Bright Eyes isn't an owl city song. it's just a song that owl city happened to perform.  It's actually an Art Garfunkel song.

BadgerLordFiredrake

A guy at a party who tripped.
baby turtle forever

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Sailears

Red squirrels are wonderful.

^One post up: MORTAL KOMBAT!
My ears, how are you, wot!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

phoenixfoden

Rainshadow

Badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM!!!  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Sailears

Rainshadow

What?  What do you mean?

Ees a rabbit!  ;D

Sailears

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di3nOhKYTK4

;D Bright Eyes!

And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you'll only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever!

Rainshadow

Lol, I was referencing this version, which is a cover for the actual song.  ;)

Bunny rabbit.  Never really figured out why people call it a 'bunny rabbit'.  It's like you're just repeating the name.  Sorta like tuna fish.  We don't call beef 'beef cow', do we?  ;)