News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Summer of the Samurai Roleplay Sign-Up/OOC Discussion

Started by Tungro, July 25, 2018, 11:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tungro

You can, but I would prefer to have species, powers, ect stay inline with the actual Redwall series

The Grey Coincidence

If you want magic you *could* probably (if wolfie here agrees) be a seer. But er- not sure if dragons exist in Redwall. Snakes are kinda like their replacement.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Tungro

Being a seer is acceptable, but try not to be an all powerful one. {Nightshade level is acceptable}
As to snakes, well, I would rather not, but if you really want to I guess it would work.

The Grey Coincidence

I didn't say to be a snake- I just said I don't think dragons exist.
If you wanna be a shapeshifter you could be like the Mask and just have some really good disguises, in adition to being a seer (though yes, please don't just see the future- that'd be soooo boooooring!)

DRAGONIS

Character Name: The Mask.

Plans: To save Mossflower country.

Appearance/History: The Mask is a 24-year old female that has no parents. Her first weapon is a sword that has a purple sheathe and a square wooden shield.

First post introduced: Summer of the Samurai.

Race: Mouse.

Personality: This Redwaller may appear friendly, but she is a freedom fighter. She is very thoughtful.

Past: She once lived alone and became a natural with a sword. She came to Mossflower while reading the Redwall series Book 1 and of being more kind to others by searching for a noble cause.

Weapons: A metal sword with a purple sheathe and a square wooden shield as a mouse.

Tungro

Quote from: DRAGONIS on May 08, 2019, 08:55:44 PM
Character: DRAGONIS

Plans: To save Mossflower country and the Far-off Lands surrounding it.

Appearance: DRAGONIS is a 24-year old female human shifter that can be both a dragon and a mouse that has light-brown-and-black hair, light-brown eyes, and is 5'5" tall. Her first weapon is a sword that has a purple sheathe and a square wooden shield.

First post introduced: Summer of the Samurai

Home: From a Far-off World of humans that talk, mice, rats, and other creatures that don't talk.

Race: Human.

Personality: This Redwaller may appear friendly, but she is a freedom fighter. She is very thoughtful.

Past: She once lived alone and became a natural with a sword. She came to Mossflower while daydreaming of being more kind to others by searching for a noble cause.
Highlighted some things that need to change :)
Some guidelines below  ;)
Quote from: Tungro on May 08, 2019, 08:42:34 PM
species, powers, ect stay inline with the actual Redwall series
Quote from: Tungro on May 08, 2019, 08:50:03 PM
Being a seer is acceptable, but try not to be an all powerful one. {Nightshade level is acceptable}
As to snakes, well, I would rather not, but if you really want to I guess it would work.

DRAGONIS

Am I accepted now?  >:( Sorry, just impatient and upset.

Tungro

Bear with me :P
In Redwall you can't actually transform into something else, the closest way to do that would be what Grey suggested earlier, to be like The Mask who is just really good with disguises.
Being a professional seer is usually limited to foxes. The only time I remember it happening to Abbey dwellers is when Martin sends them a riddle that reveals a bit of the future. {this could just be me being picky ;)}
Your character can't be from another world, they have to originate from the Redwall world
When creating your character, keep in mind it has to follow the lines of the Redwall series.  :)

The Grey Coincidence

Rules are rules dragon queen, and here the wolf rules supreme.

Jack the Quick

Can I join or am I too late? I can make a character sheet if you want.
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

Jack the Quick

Name: Busher
Species: Squirrel
Weapons: Valuable curved dagger, wooden javelin
Personality: Prefers to be alone and brood, but if you can get close enough to him he can be funny and upbeat
Past: His family, who used to live deep in Mossflower woods, was killed by searats when he was young, leaving him to die. He survived, and when he grew he attacked and killed the searats who killed his family, taking a valuable curved dagger. He maintains ties with Redwall, though he lives alone in Mossflower.
Appearance: Unusual black fur with a red stripe running from his forehead to his extraordinarily bushy tail. He has deep blue eyes and often wears an iron chestplate stolen from searats on top of his green tunic. He wears a rope belt to hold his dagger and wears his javelin on his back. He wears leather boots and iron greaves overtop of black trousers.

Long live the RRR!!

Jack the Quick

By the way, when does the roleplay start? Also, who is your character, Tungro?

Long live the RRR!!