The Redwall Talk Show OOC/Sign up (Still open) (Always will be open)

Started by Jarky Thistlebrush, August 20, 2019, 08:36:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarky Thistlebrush

This is an RPG I thought up a while ago. Basically, it's a talk show involving characters of Redwall. Villains and goodbeasts alike. There is no need to sign up with a character sheet on this one, however you may call dibs on a particular Redwall character. Normal rules.
(You can have as many characters as you want, though I'd recommend keeping it to a manageable number.)
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Tungro

I join, but I don't know how active I will be able to be

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Tungro

Jarky Thistlebrush

42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Jack the Quick

'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

I certainly don't, wot wot. Shall we start?
(This is th' kind o' blinkin' RPG where others c'n join easily halfway through.)

Jack the Quick

'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Great! Just try to fit in your character anywhere you can.

Jarky Thistlebrush

@shisteer of nothing much @Kade Rivok @Luftwaffles It's open again! Wooo!
Oh, and @Tungro @Jack the Quick @One-Eye the wildcat it's back on. Come back if you like, but don't feel you need to.

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Want to dibs a character? (You can have multiple if you want)

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on June 25, 2020, 11:38:18 PM
Want to dibs a character? (You can have multiple if you want)

May I be Cluny? :D
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!