News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall, 2020 (Revised name coming whenever)

Started by Verdauga, June 30, 2020, 01:17:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

Very interesting idea, Verdauga! I think the idea of a Redwall museum could be put to very good use in a universe like this. Do we know why it is no longer in use for living purposes or is that up to the individual RP creator to decide? I would assume we would need to establish the history of this universe, but leaving some parts open does allow for individual creator freedom.

Verdauga

I'd like to leave as much as I can open to the RPers, but the "canon" reason would be simply that the Abbey is too small for industrial growth, and rather than forget all their history, the former Redwallers designed exhibits that turned the Abbey into a museum of their admittedly rich history. This will be earmarked to be left open for revision for an RP.
Thanks for asking!
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Jarky Thistlebrush

Quote from: Verdauga on July 02, 2020, 01:34:52 PM
Yep! I was thinking Redwall would be used for certain ceremonies, and be a sort museum of Mossflower's history. Do you want to join in for the long run, Jarky?
Yes, probably.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

WorshipTiria

What would the vermin look like? Would they be like gangsters like you see in many fictional works? Would they more or less powerful?
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Verdauga

As I said in an earlier post, not all vermin species would be criminals, but crime also takes more forms than organized crime, even in what I remember of the series. In places that started out kinder to vermin, like Redwall, these species would have more of a part of the society, but not in places like Salamandastron. There would be gangs, of course, but they needn't be composed entirely of vermin.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Sorry Verdauga, I really don't remember seeing this.  It's an interesting concept, for sure.  I don't think I could be one of the "heads" in this though, too much going on IRL.

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga