Anyone up for a new RP?

Started by Frost, December 24, 2022, 07:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frost

Hey hey, veterans and new fans of Redwall alike!
Does anyone still lurk about and want to dip their toes into the hey-day of the pre-2010 fab of Redwall forum RPs? I knocked about with some lovely folk back when Terrouge, FurFuture, and the Redwall Survivor Club hailed daily tales and updates...those days might be long past, but I'd wager there are still a few fiction-loving beasts who'd love to share in a new tale, especially one that dealt with Redwall and the friends and foes who knew her hallowed halls well!

Anyone up for anything?
Someday you will find me, caught beneath the landslide...

FlinkyFanatic

Quote from: Frost on December 24, 2022, 07:38:15 PMHey hey, veterans and new fans of Redwall alike!
Does anyone still lurk about and want to dip their toes into the hey-day of the pre-2010 fab of Redwall forum RPs? I knocked about with some lovely folk back when Terrouge, FurFuture, and the Redwall Survivor Club hailed daily tales and updates...those days might be long past, but I'd wager there are still a few fiction-loving beasts who'd love to share in a new tale, especially one that dealt with Redwall and the friends and foes who knew her hallowed halls well!

Anyone up for anything?

G'day there!  ;D ooh, this sounds like something I could get into  :D

Verdauga

Hey there, and welcome back!
I don't do much RPing, but I might join this one. I'll keep an eye on it.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Cornflower MM

A NEW RP??!??!? YES. I WILL JOIN. YES YES YES. WHAT IS OUR PLOT?

Dannflower Reguba

I have caught a wiff of a beloved scent of old, dare I put aside the mourning of dreadful loss for the sake of this glimpse of hope?...

The answer is yes, absolutely, I would love to join an RP.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Brother Saul

I don't really know how to do roleplay but it sounds very interesting!

Verdauga

We'll see how quickly Frost returns here. ;)
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Wylder Treejumper

I would be up even if we have to start something ourselves
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

MathLuk

By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

Wylder Treejumper

In fact, I'll run it if that's what's necessary
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.