News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

A Winter to Freeze Your Heart RP part 2 signup

Started by Unimaginative, October 20, 2013, 12:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Hey Corn, sorry for taking so long. I'm hoping to get the "first" post up over this coming weekend (provided that I make it home from camp like I'm currently planning), assuming that I don't forget it. Feel free to pester me AS NEEDED WHEN THE DUE DATE IS NEAR... Do I need to repeat that?  :P  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

*Squeals and jumps up and down* I'M SO EXCITED. OKAY.

Dannflower Reguba

Apologies, we've come to the end of the weekend and I seem to have allowed myself to become entirely distracted. >.<

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

Quote from: danflorreguba on March 14, 2018, 05:09:19 AM
@Cornflower MM Do you mind taking Arya, Bryant, and Ushen? I'll take Ervoyce, Jantar, Raphael, and... Vatra.

When I get around to the first post, I'm going to rewind a bit and things will go a bit more to plan. We'll hop the walls quickly, killing off the wallguards on the way in. We'll surround the building and then Ervoyce will demand that Jantar come speak with him.

In the nigh impossible event that any of the other cast members were to return, they could, of course, have their characters back, but I don't foresee that happening.

@danflorreguba hey this is still the plan we're going with right?

Dannflower Reguba

Indeed it is Corn, I've no intention of dragging this out.

Cornflower MM

Of course. Sorry for taking so long to respond, I was busy and my brain doesn't like me, needed to get as much of that sorted out as possible.

I can't believe that I actually just posted in the RP thread again, though. We're actually doing this, aren't we? After all this time. . . . Wow. Just wow.

Dannflower Reguba

Oh no no! I wasn't trying to ridicule you for taking a little time to post, I said I didn't plan on dragging it out because I plan on keeping to the plot points fairly closely... And yeah.... It feels a 'lil weird, and yes, we're actually doing this. XD It's probably not going to turn out how we all dreamed back in the day.... but maybe we can get kinda close.

EDIT: Keep forgetting the specifics about this dude :P So hard to find.

Name: Raphael
Race: weasel
Build: tall, elegant, very handsome.
Eyes: dazzling blue
Fur: black everywhere except for a white flash going over his left eye, and a little white on his right paw.
Weapons: bow, dagger, blow pipe, short sword.
Personality: Quiet, sensible, respectful. Unlike other vermin he is well spoken, handsome, enjoys good healthy food, likes to be clean. But is also ruthless, and a deadly killer despite his age.
Notable Features: A scar on his check, and a tattoo behind is left ear of two crossed swords.
Other: Is from a wealthy, family, who owned a lot of land far up east. His family dealt in slaves, and was permanently at war with a tribe of badgers. One day the badgers defeated Raphael's family, took their land, and hunted down Raphael's family, and killed them. Raphael was the only one to escape. He lived in the woods for a while, until he found Grund's horde. He asked to join, and Jantar instantly took him under her wing. She began to train him, and he is her personally assistant.   

The Skarzs

Yo, @danflorreguba , there wasn't anything wrong with giving them a happy ending, bro. Why you gotta push the edge so far and hurt Vatra like this? :(
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

Tragedy comes for us all  :'( This plot point's been waiting to happen for many years... and on a side note, it may just be the post I'm most proud of  ^-^ I don't think I've ever gotten to work with such strong emotional theming before. Took awhile to write through all the tears, but I find myself happy nonetheless.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

And now everyone is! WOOHOO!..... It is entirely possible that I enjoy playing with people's heartstrings a tad too much when it comes to writing.

Cornflower MM

Oh gee, ya think?

Totally not the understatement of the century, not at aaaallllllll.

Editing in Russina's sheet for reference later/hopefully soon.

Name:Russina
Race:Mouse
Build:Slender
Eyes:Hazel
Fur:Dark Brown
Weapons:None
Personality:The Abbess personality, with an extra bit of funloving and socialness and sweetness in there
Notable Features: None.

Dannflower Reguba

I just wish there was a way to immortalize all of the "Corn not being happy with me," that I got to enjoy via Discord >:D

The Skarzs

Hello, Dan.

you must die
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

That sounds.... wildly unnecessary.