OCC/Sign Up: The Story of Lost Dibbuns

Started by Redwall Musician, September 08, 2011, 04:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwall Musician

I've been thinking of a new and rather different Role-play. If people are interested at least.

Story line:
A herd of Dibbuns, captured by pirate beast, befriends one of the sea vermin. He helps them escape to Mossflower wood. The Redwallers go out, looking for the Dibbuns, and follow the ship down River Moss towards the sea. A war, the Redwallers, and the Long Patrol hares against the vermin, takes place down on the shore. But this story is not about them. 'Tis about the Dibbuns who escaped the ship, and now are lost in Mossflower. So you all shall RP as a Dibbun

You just give your Dibbun's name. No age is required. Just state if your Dibbun is "An older Dibbun" or "A younger Dibbun". You may be up to 2 characters. You may not be any type of bird, or a wearat, or a snake. Other then that, you can be anybeast.

That is if anyone is interested. So if you are, then sign up.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Shinella

Name: Rakisa (Raki)
Species: squirrel
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Redwall Musician

I guess I post my characters:

Name: Gemma
Species: Mouse

Name: Melody
Species: hare

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Name: Ffoile
Species: Vole
Relations: His twin brother, Bboile (Because they're twins they're often mistaken for one another)
Other: Wears a green tunic and a blue scarf

Name: Bboile
Relations: His twin brother, Ffoile (Because they're twins they're often mistaken for one another)
Other: Wears a green tunic and a red scarf
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Gonff

Name: Flinn
Species: Otter

Name: Melanda MacBurl
Species: Squirrel
Other: She is great, great, great, great, great... granddaughter of Rakkety Tam's daughter Melanda MacBurl.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Muse

Hey Id like to join.

Name-Sorl
Species-otter
male
older dibbun
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Redwall Musician

Thank for signing up everyone. I will get around to starting an RP topic soon. Here is our character list:

Shinella:
Name: Rakisa (Raki)
Species: squirrel

Redwall Musician:
Name: Gemma

Name: Melody
Species: hare

HeadInAnotherGalaxy:
Name: Ffoile

Name: Bboile

Gonff:
Name: Flinn

Name: Melanda MacBurl
Species: Squirrel

Muse:
Name: Sorl
Species: otter

Tiria Wildlough
Name: Kerita (Keri)

Name: Jinnie

Mad Maudie:
Name: Clovebud (Clove)
Species:hare

Name: Gerbie (G-Er-bie) with a gu sound

Skipper:
Name:Oakleaf
Species:Squirrel

Anyone else can still join. Please inform me if I'm missing someone.

Tiria Wildlough

Name: Kerita (Keri)
Other: Wears a little brown smock. Is best friends with Jinnie (see below), and tries to look out for him.

Name: Jinnie
Other: Best friends with Kerita (see above). He only talks to her and his elders.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwall Musician

Mad Maudie

Name: Clovebud (Clove)
Species:hare
Great great great great great great... granddaughter of Hon rosie
Orphan

Gerbie (G-Er-bie) with a gu sound
Age younger
Species Mouse
Gender boy
Orphan

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwall Musician

I've made the kidnapping scene. I'm in a rush, but feel free to add anything (make your dibbuns talk to some of the sea vermin when they wake up. Just remember that the dibbuns are tied up). I write the escape scene later today, when I have more time.

Skipper

allright ill post my info on here then
Name:Oakleaf
Species:Squirrel

Redwall Musician

Okay guys, we are going to meet a mouse name Wind Graywalker. She is an old mouse mum who helps the dibbuns, but treats them as slaves as they stay with her longer. We can all play as her.