News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Ossu Art + Comics + Requests :D

Started by Osu, June 22, 2011, 11:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SandyB

Are you on deviantart by any chance?
Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.

Redwaller

Awesome! Wish I could draw like that :-[

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

MatthiasMan

I'm going to take cartoon art classes over the summer finally! Woohoo! Yesa Osu!

Osu

Okay, thread update! ....after a very, very long time, dearie me. :s
I've decided I'm going to join the party and do art requests for you guys! What's more fun than drawing Redwall themed characters for members of the greatest Redwall forum on the internet, right? But before you request something, I have a few guidelines I'd like you to follow so I can keep things more organized. ;)

1. Requests are for members of the forum only, no guests, sorry!
2. One character per request, please! Unless you want a group/family/etc picture, try not to request more than one character at the same time. I can finish your picture much faster that way, and other people's, too!
3. When you make your request, I will need your character's description. Species, gender, and age at the very least! Also let me know if your character has hair -- like Rose did from the cartoon -- otherwise I might forget to add it.

Go ahead and post your requests here if you have them! ;D
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Mattio

Can you draw Mask the raccoon

name Mask
Gender male
species racoon
age 19
weapons to dirks in his belt and 10 throwing knives on two belts acroos his back
appearance leather tunic

Rainshadow

Could you draw Shadow Wildfire, one of my RP characters?

Name:  Shadow R. Wildfire
Species:  Wildcat
Weapons:  Black bow and arrows, black dagger
Appearance:  Black fur with white flame mark on forehead, right paw (fingertips) are white, stormy grey eyes, stump where her tail should be, dark purple tunic, black belt, black quiver (goes over her right shoulder), short black cape, small blue earring at the base of her left ear, white translucent stone necklace (one stone tied to a brown leather strap)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

Could you do my Roleplay Tournament Character? I haven't made it yet though.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Osu

Mattio and Rainshadow -- can do, I'll get started ASAP! ;D
Tam and Martin -- yes, I think so, too! :'D
Leatho -- sure! Give me your description as soon as you have it and I'll be happy to draw 'em!

W0NWILL

If you could do Tzarin, that'd be great.

Name: Tzarin
Species: Fox
Weapon: Slim curved sword
Appearance: Unlike most foxes, she has rich black fur with a white belly and chest. She wears a dark blue jacket with gold buttons, a large dark green hat with a red feather in it, and tall boots from the time she was a ship captain.
Personality: She tries to be elegant, but often comes across as crude, mean, and greedy. She has Haphephobia(fear of being touched), and won't let anyone touch her, even when she is sick. She is intelligent and enjoys flaunting her understanding of the mind and world in other's faces. She goes by her own definitions of the world, and will kill/order to be killed/try to kill anybeast that messes with her definitions. However, her definitions are usually right/acceptable.

Osu

Wonwill - on the list! ;D

Mattio - completed!

W0NWILL

Mattio

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner