News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Favorite Beverages?

Started by Flandor, May 31, 2012, 03:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluefire

I've never tried alcholic beverages. I really like water(of course) cappuchinos, and these fruit smoothies with tapioca balls in them

Redwallfan7

Mango smoothies are delish
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Mad Maudie

Quote from: Redwaller on June 03, 2012, 01:01:20 PM
I'm starting to like wine and beer, although I prefer wine.

maybe you aught to slow down on that at only 13?
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Flandor

Wasn't my intent to start anything about underage drinking.  I figured it'd be ok to mention beer and wine since they feature so much in Redwall.  We can move the conversation back to just talking about non-alcoholic stuff.

Actually non-alcoholic beer and wine are also really good.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

Flandor

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 04, 2012, 03:37:03 AM
Root Beer is really good

What brand do you like? I think Ibc and A&W are both really good but Barg's tastes watery to me.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

eualaia

IBC root beer is AWESOME!!!
cheerwine is a cherry soda that is even awesomer
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Flandor

Quote from: eualaia on June 07, 2012, 03:10:33 AM
IBC root beer is AWESOME!!!
cheerwine is a cherry soda that is even awesomer

Mm IBC in an icy mug = awesome.

Is cheerwine a local brand? I've never see it.

Redwallfan7

I don't know if this counts as a drink or not, but I love to sip warm soups

Redwaller

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 04, 2012, 02:41:09 AM
Yeah the legal age is 21
Quote from: Mad Maudie on June 04, 2012, 02:39:20 AM
Quote from: Redwaller on June 03, 2012, 01:01:20 PM
I'm starting to like wine and beer, although I prefer wine.
maybe you aught to slow down on that at only 13?
I don't mean that i would drink bottles of it, i just meant that when i take a sip, it tastes pretty good.

I'm not the sort of guy that would always be drinking!  >:(

UNKN0WN