News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Magic tree-house

Started by Dannflor, September 24, 2011, 01:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Nightfire

Well, I never particularly liked how there was evolution in the certain books where they traveles to the ice age, or when dinosaurs lived.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Muse

I hated them. No work, no plot, no character development. Hey, maybe Im picky. But they sucked.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Muse, pleaze reread the rulez for thiz zite, an' look up the meaningz o' wordz (zpecifically onez tha' werenae uzed durin' olden timez) before uzin' them.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

I have to agree though. There wasn't much of a plot. I always got irritated at how, in every book it said: "The treehouse spun and spun until Jack closed his eyes, then everything was still. Absolutely still."
Why did the author have to say that EVERY time?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Song Swifteye

I have no clue I hate that myself its so dumb
give em blood an vinegar chaps

UNKN0WN

SpiderMonkey

I read them as a dibbun, my first chapter books   :)

Rainshadow

Quote from: SpiderMonkey on August 22, 2012, 04:58:08 PM

Same wi' me!  But now I read things like Eragon, or Warriors.  Stuff like tha'.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

SpiderMonkey

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 22, 2012, 05:00:09 PM
Quote from: SpiderMonkey on August 22, 2012, 04:58:08 PM

Same wi' me!  But now I read things like Eragon, or Warriors.  Stuff like tha'.

I've read both of those too, but only the first Eragon, and not Omen of the Stars.  Yet...

Firehawke

I've read all of the Magic Tree House books, and I didn't start until I was in my 20s!  I really enjoy books for dibbuns :D
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!