Favourite Sunday (and possibly other days of the week as well) Comics?

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, July 19, 2011, 05:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

UNKN0WN

<another forgotten topic, MY SPECIALTY>

Garfield, B.C., and Farside

SpiderMonkey

"Calvin and Hobbes" Unfortunately, this comic has stopped being released, but it used to be a Sunday Strip. 

Rainshadow

Zits!  Jeremy is awesome!  And his dad, mom, friends, etc.  Pretty much everyone in this comic is awesome!

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

UNKN0WN

Redwallfan7

In my opinion, Calvin and Hobbes and Peanuts were in the golden age of comic strips. I liked some others, but they just can't compare with how well those two were drawn and written.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

SpiderMonkey

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on August 22, 2012, 09:58:37 PM
In my opinion, Calvin and Hobbes and Peanuts were in the golden age of comic strips. I liked some others, but they just can't compare with how well those two were drawn and written.

Ah, I forgot about Peanuts.  I haven't read the strips as much, but I watched the holiday movies when I was younger.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: SpiderMonkey on August 22, 2012, 10:19:01 PM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on August 22, 2012, 09:58:37 PM

Ah, I forgot about Peanuts.  I haven't read the strips as much, but I watched the holiday movies when I was younger.
I haven't read most of the strips, just a few books. I loved the cartoons when I was younger. My favorites were the Christmas and Thanksgiving special.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

SpiderMonkey

Redwallfan7

I liked the comics page in 2005. Calvin and Hobbes still had re-runs during that time.