A Winter to Freeze Your Heart part 2

Started by Unimaginative, February 10, 2014, 06:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

OOC: Okay, sure. It's not really a big deal, anyways.

BIC: Arya was walking, yet again, in the direction of Zanga's grave. But this time, it was more of a habit. Plus she really needed a place to think - Why not there?

Dannflower Reguba

Ervoyce rolled his eyes at Vatra, "Come on you naughty nut, best get back to Brockhall before they try to start debatin' with you." He didn't wait for an answer, and the shrews had been informed and would follow after they had secured their boats, so he took off as fast as he could, "Last one there has to...... um.... I dunno."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

Vatra looked at the boat and watched as the two shrews came up sputtering, and to there surprise and to her own, she let out a grin and turning on her heel she ran after Ervoyce.

"Has to make the other dinner!" She whooped finishing for him. "Ah hope you know how t'cook!" She shouted.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: A bit of PP, making assumptions here to keep post flow.

Ervoyce broke out his own grin, "I make a pretty mean soup, but you're not tasting it tonight!" With his parting shot he leaped into the trees where the real race would take place. Not long after, Brockhall could just about be seen, though he'd lost sight of Vatra. He was getting pretty close, when the feeling came back. The black furred squirrel missed his mark and hit the dirt. He clutched his forehead, not because of the landing, but because of the headache, which was far worse. He grimaced, trying to take his mind off it... As the pain subsided, he got up, and finished the trek on foot. A moment later, he was at the tree, and Vatra sure looked impatient. Even so, he arrived with a smirk firmly planted on his face.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

Vatra took to the trees but fell behind due to the fact that she could only use one arm. She was a squirrel though and she know the trees better than any other creature. She would catch up. Not only did she catch up she over took him when he lost his footing and got to Brockhall with time to spare.

"Looks like I'll be tasting some of that soup after all," She said with a wide triumphant grin as Ervoyce approached. She reached out her paw for his when he came close and gave it an affectionate squeeze and laughed. "You know, about this time last year I was in my room at the abbey crying my eyes out, Now I couldn't be happier. A part of me dose not want to go back to the abbey... but I owe it to the others to help them take it back. You know last winter when I asked if I could go with you when you went traveling again? At the time it was just a desperate attempt to escape the suffocating red walls of the abbey. Now... Now it's different, I want to see the world again... Would you mind taking me to see those flying fish you talked about?" She said.   

Dannflower Reguba

Ervoyce couldn't resist the offered paw, and returned the gesture. He listened patiently as she spoke before responding, "Possibly, if we can take back the Abbey within a month we could be down in Southsward right around midsummer, got a few buddies that like to go fishing around this time a' year through late Autumn." The smirk had never left, and its' mischievous presence was brought to light, "But what makes you think you're going to get my soup? I came in second, the shrews haven't arrived yet."

Faiyloe

"Oh but shrew bread won't taste half as good as a good bowl of soup," She said with a mock look of disappointment. "Tell you what.  You make me your soup and I'll make you some mini berry pie pockets you will never forget," She said giving him a playful bump to the shoulder.   

Dannflower Reguba

After taking a moment to laugh, Ervoyce replied, "I was kidding, don't you fret. To be quite honest, when you mentioned cooking, I actually kind of wanted to.... It's been so long, it'd be nice to do something passive for a change."

Faiyloe

"Same here, the last time I tried to help out in a kitchen I nearly chopped off the rest of Dirtsek's rudder," She said with a chuckle.

Dannflower Reguba

Rolling his eyes, Ervoyce turned around and headed back into the woods. He called over his shoulder, "I'll be back shortly, I have to grab a couple things for dinner." With that, he started to look for a few of the secret ingredients to his favorite dish, a blend of the otter's hotroot soup and the more traditional Abbey-style soup.

OOC: Hey Corn, feel free to update what Arya's doing. Also, I just realized that if any of us took Ushen, we'd essentially be balancing two romances. The problem is, we've all got reasons why this would be hard. Any ideas?

Faiyloe

OOC: Personaly I think that balancing a romance with your self is a lot easier, if not more awkward, than balancing two different ones...  :P Sorry that was not much help...

BIC:

Vatra smiled and watched as he returned to the woods. once he was gone she lingered out side for a moment thinking about the past few years... about Alec and every thing that had happened and she realized that she didn't miss him half so much... sure she missed him but she did not blame herself anymore. In a way she was happy for him, his pain was over and he was watching her from dark forest.

She smiled and entered the tree through the door in the bark.

Cornflower MM

OOC: I see your point. . . . Iunno, maybe we could persuade someone else. . . ? No. . . . .*Sighs* Give me about a day to think up an acceptable post, okay? I've never been good at playing other people's charries.  :P

Faiyloe

Jantar sat in her chambers wrapped in a large beaded shawl, swaying and chanting trying desperately to appease the ghost that tormented her. Thick curtains hung over all the windows blotting out the day light and torches burned brightly on every wall, candles set on every surface illuminated the room. The room filled with the smell of burning perfumes and herbs almost overwhelming.

Dannflower Reguba

Cornflower MM

OOC: Sorry, guys. I just. . .. Didn't want to take on a romance by myself. Do you still want to do this? This is my favorite RP ever.