News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

A Winter to Freeze Your Heart part 2

Started by Unimaginative, February 10, 2014, 06:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

OOC: Yeah, sounds good. Hey, am I right that this is going to go on for more than just this one night? ;)

BIC: Bryant saw the hanky, and flicked his tail twice to the right, and three times to the left, a signal to Arya to switch whistles, to an even eerier one, which he'd help with. Nothing major, just a few "Leave the Abbey, or die!" types of things. Oh, they weren't going to die anything to follow out the threats, it woiuld just be fun, and it might even cause a few to desert.

OOC: Hope that's OK.

rachel25

Zanga had spent quite a lot of time working out what to do, but now he was sure it would work.
Zanga whirled his sling, then sent the stone flying down the full length of the corridor, past the two guards. The both looked around, confused. They hadn't properly seen the sling stone in the dark, but they had seen something.
"I'll go check it out." One guard said. They sent off down the corridor.
Once he was out of sight, Zanga loaded up his sling again, and fired. The guard clutched at his throat, then fell to the floor, dead.
Zanga ran down the corridor, then crouched down, the first guard was coming back. Zanga was sure he hadn't seen him. The guard reached the door, and almost fell over the dead guard. He was about to cry out in shock, when Zanga looped his sling around the guards neck. Zanga was strong, and it didn't take long to strangle the guard. He too now lay dead.
Zanga hide the two bodies in a nearby empty room, then walked up the door which they had been guarding.
"Sweet dreams, fox."

Faiyloe

Vatra lowered the fishing hook keeping it even with Ervoyce's. She looked over at him and grind. She was making a difference and staying calm and in control at the same time. This was actually going to work. Vatra had covered the silver streak on her head with soot and her and Ervoyce blended perfectly with the night. She hooked the end of her line to the gate and nodded to Ervoyce.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Jantar was also sneaking down the dark halls of Redwall Abbey. She was heading to Grund's room. She had chosen this night to kill him. Just a small cut with a dagger covered in adder's venom, and he'd be as stiff as a board.
As Jantar approached Grund's room she was a little confused, where were the guards? The guards worked for her, and were going to let her in, but where were they? She opened the door slowly, and peeked inside, the room was empty except for Grund's huge form, sprawled across the bed. Jantar walked in, and closed the door. She went over to the bed, Grund was a heavy sleeper, even more so after drinking so much wine. He wouldn't awake even if she was wearing metal boots, and jumped across the floor, beating a drum. 
As Jantar approached she noticed two things, one the window was open, and two, Grund wasn't snoring. He always snored, so loudly that the walls shook. But now he was as silent as.......death.
The mood shone through the window, and Jantar could see a dark stain on Grund's covers. She reached out, and touched it. It was wet, and sticky. It was blood. She pulled off the covers, and saw with great surprise, a deep stab wound, straight through Grund's heart.
------------------------
Zanga walked quickly, but quietly through the Abbey gardens. He was looking for a wallgate to get out through before heading back to Brockhall. It was then he heard an eerie whistling sound. It sent a shiver down his spine. He looked around him, trying to see where the sound was coming from. 

Dannflower Reguba

The piercing whistle went off, and Ervoyce nodded to Vatra. He started to slowly open his side of the gate. As Bryant's wraith-like form started to become visible, Ervoyce swung a small canister of cooking oil to make an arcing blotch on the wooden divide. Seconds later it burst into flame as he quickly lit the flammable material.

OOC: By now I'm assuming that there's a rather large crowd.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

OOC: Ayte.

BIC: Bryant started going in, slowly, trying to make it seem like he was floating. Then, the gates burst into flames, and he started moaning, "Lllleeeeeeeaaaaavvvvvveeee theeeeeee Aaaabbbeeeeeeeeyyyyy, ooooor faaaace deestrucionnnnnnnnn"

Faiyloe

Vatra opened her side in sink with Ervoyce and When Bryant stated moaning she almost giggled but bit her lip and made a strait face.

rachel25

Zanga approached where the noise was coming from. He hide behind a tree as a large crowd of vermin came into view.
Zanga tried to see what they were all gaping at. It was some sort of floating white thing. Zanga didn't believe in ghost, and was therefore only confused at the sight of the strange thing, but then the gates burst into flames. Zanga then understood, this was Arya, Vatra, and Ervoyce's doing. But he was a little confused, how had Ervoyce made his tail look like that? And it didn't sound like Ervoyce. They must have got some help, or something.
-------------------
Jantar ran from the room, she was going to use this to her advantage. A terrible attack from the woodlanders, they'd murdered Grund! Jantar giggled to herself, before starting up terrible screaming, and wailing, "HE'S DEAD! THE CHIEFS DEAD! THE WOODLANDERS MURDERED HIM!" 
Vermin came running out of their rooms, many of them only half dressed, sleepy, and confused. When they had been awakened by their leader's second in command screaming something about murder, and woodlanders, they assumed they were under attack. But then one of them looked out of a window, "What's going on by the gate?" He asked, rather loudly.

Cornflower MM

Bryant moaned again, "Llllllleeeeeeeeaaaavvvvvveeeee tthhheeeeeeeee Aaaaabbbeeeeeeyy noooooowwwww, ooooorrrr beeeeeee kiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllleeeeee byyylauuuuuughingggggggg woooooooodlaaaaandersssssssss." And then one of the ferrets screamed, "Not the woodlanders!!!! I was ataacked by a squirrelmaid dripping blood who should have been dead!" Then he fled out the gate, and he would have been terrified to know that he passed undder the tree that the squirrelmaid who'd attacked him and shgould be dead was in. Arya giggled to herself, then heard someone screaming, "HE'S DEAD! THE CHIEFS DEAD! THE WOODLANDERS MURDERED HIM!" and then blew three blasts on one quiet whistle, then resumed her other one. The other whistle was designed by Bryant to use as a signal, in case he was in a situation sort of like this one, and needed a signal for "Retreat!"

rachel25

Through the crowded vermin a young weasel walked up to Jantar. Unlike the others, he was fully dressed, and looked like he'd been awake for hours. He stood right next to her, and whispered in her ear, "Why did you shout out? I thought your plan was just to kill him, and let him be found the next morning?"
"It was, but it seems the woodlanders got to him first, he's been stabbed through the heart."
"Is that bad?"
"No, its perfect. Now we have someone to blame for his death."
"What about the creature by the gate, the one posing as a ghost?"
"He must be a diversion, go, and deal with him, and any other woodlander you see." 
"Yes, milady."
The young weasel, who's name was, Raphael nodded, and walked away. He went to an upstairs window, and opened it. He loaded up his bow, and aimed it at the ghost. Just before he fired, he noticed an otter hiding behind a tree. The one who killed Grund maybe?
Raphael changed his target, and aimed at the otter.
-----------------
Zanga was hard pressed not to burst out laughing, the vermin looked truly terrified. He decided to leave, he didn't want to laugh, and give himself away. He was just turning to leave, when he left a sudden pain, in his back. Zanga looked down, and saw the very point of an arrow sticking out of his chest. He opened his mouth, and blood dripped out. He staggered sideways, then collapsed, dead.
-------------------------
Raphael nodded pleased, the arrow had almost come out the other side of the otter. He reloaded, and aimed at the ghost again.   

Faiyloe

rachel25

OOC: I came up with that idea yesterday hovering. I can't believe I just did that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: And how the heck did they know it was a ruse? Vermin are superstitious, many of the strongest were brought down by there belief in ghosts and such like, there's absolutely no way they could have known. This just doesn't seem like fair RP'ing.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

OOC: Remember it was the sear. Sears are either very superstitious (If they really have the gift) Or not at all and are just good actors. If that is the case I think Jantar was clever enough to figure it out. The others however are not and even if Jantar tries to convince them otherwise they will still be scared out of there whits.  Also Rachel the new character you introduce I don't think Han Accepted him yet.

PoisonOakpaw

Hi there everyone!  Can I jump in with you guys?  I meant to play a long time ago, but got a little sick. =)  Hope you all are doing good. Take care.