News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

A Winter to Freeze Your Heart part 2

Started by Unimaginative, February 10, 2014, 06:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Ervoyce had just started to turn around when Arya spoke. He made his own response shortly, "Hello Vatra, we just finished talking. Did you need something?"

OOC: Please stick to RP posts.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

"Nope I just came out for some fresh air. I have been stuck in the infirmary for four days" Vatra said
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dannflower Reguba

Ervoyce chuckled slightly, "Believe me, I understand the feelin'." He walked over to Vatra and bopped her on the shoulder in passing, "Come on, I'd like to show you something." In truth, he only wanted to give Arya her space without making the situation awkward for her.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

Arya sighed in relief, then hopped up to her favorite thinking spot on Brockhall.

Faiyloe

"Careful I'm still an invalided remember, You don't want the infirmary keeper to see you treating her prime patient that way would you," She said playfully bopping him back, perhaps a little harder then she meant to. She had been referring to how the infirmary keeper kept fussing over her. She was doing everything in her power to avoid her now that she was free of her clutches. In fact she had been ordered to return there after lunch for a checkup. She was fully intending to skip it.

Cornflower MM

Arya noticed some wildflowers, and went over to pick them, for Zanga.
---------------------------------------
Bryant yawned, and stretched. "So, Ushen. How about going to hunt down one squirrelmaid?" He asked quietly.

Dannflower Reguba

"Pfff! Invalid my fifth paw!" Ervoyce rolled his eyes. As the pair continued to distance themselves from Arya, he marked the distance carefully. When they'd put a significant expanse between, he spoke again, "I don't honestly have anything to show you, Arya just wanted her space and this seemed like the easiest way to give it without making things awkward over there...... How are you feeling by the way? You're up and walking which is a good sign, but that only tells so much.. And knowing you there's probably some un-happy nursemaid back at the tree."

rachel25

Ushen leaned back in his chair, and put his hands behind his head, and his feet up on the table. He ignored the angry glare of an Abbeymouse, anyway, it was his house. "I guess so."

Faiyloe

Vatra chuckled "I think I gave her a bit of a fright. I was getting so antsy and on edge locked up in that room, I told her that If I had to stay in there another day I would go mad. I think she took it seriously... I suppose I did give her good reason to believe me... I sort of flipped the food tray over onto the floor. Really though I couldn't stand one more bowl of that soup. You would think they would give you real food here. Any way that was this morning. She let me go if I promised to come back after lunch for a checkup,"   

Cornflower MM

Quote from: rachel25 on August 28, 2014, 04:31:03 PM
Ushen leaned back in his chair, and put his hands behind his head, and his feet up on the table. He ignored the angry glare of an Abbeymouse, anyway, it was his house. "I guess so."

"Alright, then. Let's go, shall we?" Bryant asked, standing up. He knew he'd probably really hurt Arya's feelings, laughing at her earlier, but he just couldn't make himself feel guilty enough.

Dannflower Reguba

"A check-up huh?...... You aren't going are you?" Ervoyce knew Vatra too well, she would do anything as long as it wasn't nothing, "You realize she's never gonna let you go if she gets 'er hands on you again right?"

rachel25

"Ok, then." Ushen replied, taking his boots off the table, and standing up also. "We should show her, her room. I'm sure that'll cheer her up."

Faiyloe

"Oh no way am I going back there! been avoiding the place all day. I scheduled my watch after lunch. The safety of Brockhall comes first right," Vatra said winking at him. "Now you have to catch me up on all your plots. A lot can happen in four days,"

Cornflower MM

Quote from: rachel25 on August 29, 2014, 04:07:37 PM
"Ok, then." Ushen replied, taking his boots off the table, and standing up also. "We should show her, her room. I'm sure that'll cheer her up."

"Yeah!" Bryant enthusiastically agreed, grinning. "So, what does it look like with the finishing touches?" He asked.

rachel25

Ushen smiled mysteriously. "You will have to see for yourself. Now lets go, or I'll start doing my evil laugh."