News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Robin Hood RP

Started by Faiyloe, September 23, 2015, 10:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

Name: Midge (His name in another Robin Hood version) Pyle (Gave him a last name for what its worth), the Molder's Son (Another change from Miller's Son) So Midge Pyle, the Molder's Son.
Race: Rabbit
Appearance: Wears a rugged, tan bandanna, covering his forehead and sometimes his ears. He has a dark brown vest, with a white undershirt, underneath (Duh). His pants are also a tan, but in better condition than what tops his head. A belt spans his waist, with a small dagger tucked underneath, along with a hammer used mainly for moulding and such duties. Going down to his feet, they are left bare, for he wants to connect to the forest (Even if he is rowdy and such). To top it all off, his bright green eyes match those of Summer leaves, and make this rascal a lovable one at that.
History: His father was a Molder in Newhorn, and supported his wife, three kids, and brother. He was top Moulder, and has been one of the ones to help build Newhorn when it was close to completion. Midge, being the eldest of this brother and sister, was being trained by his father to know what kind of materials and such to use and when. That was as far as he got.

At the age of 12 or 13, the fire broke out. Midge's family were all at home when it occurred, while he was out testing seeing if any stores were still open. When the city was evacuated, there were no signs of his parents, siblings, and uncle. All that was left was his sister's burnt remains. To this day, he still does not know what happened to his dear family.

In pure horror and dismay, he took some of his father's tools and ran to Altwood, where he met a traveling merchant. At the age of 15, he encountered Robin Hood, and became part of band. He still carries the pain of that day with him. All he wants to do his find out if his parent's are still alive. That would give him peace.

Hope I got the timeline and details alright!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Faiyloe

Perfect! I love the character.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

LT Sandpaw

Midge the Molder's son. I don't think moulder is a word. ;) Cool character though PoM.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Gonff the Mousethief

Oh gosh there's no U in it. It is basically a person who makes different kinds of bricks and buildings things.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Wylder Treejumper

Name: John Little
Race: TBD
Physical Appearance:
Clothing/Weapons:
History:

Having trouble figuring out Little John's race. He could work well either as otter, hare or badger... Though what with him being so big and all badger might be best...

Any preference, Faiy?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Hickory

I break my own rule, I'll play Guy of Gisborn. Unless he's taken.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Hickory

Name: Jack of Jamestown
Race: Weasel
Appearance:(Clothing and weapons go here as well): A dagger and a sword, normal clothes (his clothes in the legend are horse-hide
History: Learned sword-fighting at an early age so he could have something to do. Later on he learned how to shoot a bow and throw a knife. Lost his parents in his teen years and immediately became a mercenary to support himself financially and socially. Has a polished reputation as a merc and gets the job done. Doesn't like romance very much because of a failed marriage early on, but beuatiful Maid Malena shall change that soon...  ;D

LT Sandpaw

@Wylder I would say a otter or a badger, though we already have a few otters so a badger might be the best bet. Though a have a feeling you could pull a pretty good Rockjaw off. ;)

Hey Sage you could just make up Guy's history. It doesn't have to match the legends.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Faiyloe

@ Wylder: I think a sea otter or a badger would be good, and could you come up with a different name.  ;)

@ Sage: Yeah, the RP is only based on the legends with a lot of wiggle room, You can basically make up any history you want for him. And can you change Guys name too.

Hickory

Yeah. His name is now Gerald Jack. Tell me if you don't like the name.

Faiyloe

Jack is good, just change Gisborne add a bit of history (Doesn't have to be a lot,) and your good to go.

Delthion

I think I am dropping out. I would be too much of a control freak with this RP. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 27, 2015, 12:06:15 AM
Jack is good, just change Gisborne add a bit of history (Doesn't have to be a lot,) and your good to go.

So take a way Gisborne completely?

Faiyloe

Well You need to change Gisborne to something else, because there is no Gisborne in Redwall, and make up your own town name.