News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Alaz poor Beekeeper Yorkie...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Rich in spirit am I, but through the sky ne'er I fly....
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Lemonz lemonz everyvhere, und nae a mop tae zhrink.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on February 28, 2022, 08:34:25 PMWha?

Pokin' fun at a loine from ze poem zat Ah dinnae remember ze name o'; ze loine iz: 'Vater vater everyvhere, und nae a drop tae drink'. It moight be Ze Rhyme O' Ze Ancient Mariner. Ach...

Flib Bigboat

Ah.
The Mariner does indeed sound ancient.
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Und zen a Zea Zerpent appeared from ze depthz o' ze churnin' ocean...*

Booklover

Quote from: Kade Rivok on February 28, 2022, 03:12:01 PMRich in spirit am I, but through the sky ne'er I fly....
Sounds like a riddle. Is the answer a drunk penguin?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

I think the answer is a well-educated ghost.
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ze anzver:

Spoiler
[close]

Flib Bigboat

Ah, of course. I never would have thought of it.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on March 02, 2022, 04:09:10 PMI think the answer is a well-educated ghost.

Or an Otterbadger.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!