News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

*Goes around a corner, turns around, and opens mouth wide, waiting for the 60 cabbages to walk into his gullet.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze 60 Tom Marvolo Riddle Cabbagez gae intae Kade'z earz inztead*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Booklover on March 17, 2022, 08:50:50 PM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on March 16, 2022, 12:52:01 AMO.o ...*Names it Tom*

But he must not be named.
;D I decided to name him that because cabbages don't have noses. And they don't have brains either. Both like Moldy Voldy.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Peeves appearz und beginz zingin' zaid zong*

Flib Bigboat

:laugh: *gives Peeves a microphone*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zhould Jigglypuff (from Pokemon) join 'im, or vid zat juzt put everybeazt azleep- vhich vid zen make Jigglypuff upzet und it vid pull oot a marker und ztart dravin' funny facez on everybeazt?

Flib Bigboat

Drawing funny faces on people sounds perfect. :giggle: *Summons Jigglypuff*
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Wanders off once more.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

*Falls down a well once more*
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on March 24, 2022, 01:37:38 PMDrawing funny faces on people sounds perfect. :giggle: *Summons Jigglypuff*

*Jigglypuff appearz, pullz oot itz mic und beginz zingin'*

*Everybeazt very promptly favz azleep, und vhen Jigglypuff noticez ziz, it pullz oot a marker und dravz funny facez on everybeazt*

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ve're av azleep, zerefore . . . Even me (az vell az Peeves). Ach...

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!