News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

DON'T WASTE THE SHAMPOO
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

I never said I was wasting it. I simply said I was flinging it around. If someone's flinging a ball around, does that count as wasting the ball?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ripred the Gnawer

*Thranduil randomly enters the topic* AH! LEGOLAS! What are you doing to your shampoooooo???!!!
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Kade Rivok

*Screams and bops Thranduil into next week.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ripred the Gnawer

Haha he has to eat gummy worms now and he's afraid of them because Thranduil is a fair elvish elf
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Ripred the Gnawer on April 21, 2022, 04:12:54 PM*Thranduil randomly enters the topic* AH! LEGOLAS! What are you doing to your shampoooooo???!!!
I'm not Legolas, silly chook. Legolas hasn't owned a bottle of shampoo in weeks.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

I don't know what that's supposed to mean....
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Quote from: WorshipTiria on April 19, 2022, 04:43:58 PMWhy do the bad guys never win?
They do win, it's just that fiction is often set after they won when it's about the good guys beating them.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Kade Rivok on April 24, 2022, 12:47:32 AMI don't know what that's supposed to mean....
It means he's been so busy stealing Thranduil's fair elvish makeup, that he's used up all the shampoo he owns, and has forgotten to buy more for a long time. Thranduil is going to be furious.
(My sisters and I have this theory that Legolas and his dad spend their spare time arguing over fair elvish makeup and fair elvish shampoo all the time. They are on a never-ending quest to find a fair elvish phone, so they can look up the latest fair elvish fashions on it.)
Quote from: Booklover on April 24, 2022, 05:50:12 PM
Quote from: WorshipTiria on April 19, 2022, 04:43:58 PMWhy do the bad guys never win?
They do win, it's just that fiction is often set after they won when it's about the good guys beating them.
Exactly.
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

They should win more permanently.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Rillbrook the Wanderer

But then they'd be bad guys and no one would write about them

WorshipTiria

I was talking about bad guys.

Rillbrook the Wanderer

But then there'd be no stories at all, and if there's no stories about their mischief, what's the point of being a bad guy?

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: WorshipTiria on May 06, 2022, 10:42:13 PMThey should win more permanently.
So you're saying you'd prefer if Riggu Felis won permanently?
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

I didn't say all of them should win.