News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last Person to Post Wins III

Started by Groddil, April 13, 2016, 02:40:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

If zey dae 'ave it, zen in zat particular zituation zey are decoidin' nae tae lizten tae it.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

That, or they have different bits of common sense as compared to other folks.

Common is relative.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Kade Rivok on May 03, 2022, 07:07:28 PMMost have it, just to varying degrees.  Besides, what can be considered to be common sense is subjective.

Basically, when something is easy for us to notice or understand, we get annoyed (or at the very least, it stands out to us) that others aren't able to do so just as easily.  At the same time ignoring where our own common sense may be lacking :giggle:

But that's how people be
You wouldn't believe some of the stupid people I've met. I know a lady who feeds her neighbor's horses grass clippings, even though she knows it's bad for them, and they've told her to stop, over and over.
Quote from: WorshipTiria on May 06, 2022, 10:47:58 PM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on May 03, 2022, 07:07:28 PMMost have it, just to varying degrees.  Besides, what can be considered to be common sense is subjective.

Basically, when something is easy for us to notice or understand, we get annoyed (or at the very least, it stands out to us) that others aren't able to do so just as easily.  At the same time ignoring where our own common sense may be lacking :giggle:

But that's how people be
So somebody climbing into a tiger's enclosure has common sense?
Only if they're supposed to be looking after the tigers.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Maybe they were trying to feed the tigers.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on May 10, 2022, 03:26:18 PM

But that's how people be
You wouldn't believe some of the stupid people I've met. I know a lady who feeds her neighbor's horses grass clippings, even though she knows it's bad for them, and they've told her to stop, over and over.

But that's how people be
Those people didn't want to pay fifteen bucks for a zoo visit so they climbed over the fence, directly into the tiger enclosure.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on May 10, 2022, 03:26:18 PM

But that's how people be

But that's how people be

Except, vhy vid zey be climbin' ze enclozure if zey vork zere und can juzt valk trough ze door(z) tae get zere...? Could juzt let ze Tigerz eat zem, und zen ze izzue o' zem behavin' idiotically vidnae be a problem. Zat vid vork.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Common sense is wrongly named. Even I don't have it sometimes.
~Anonymous
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Common sense is not so common.
-Voltaire

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Kade Rivok on July 21, 2022, 09:04:27 PMQuote is from Flib.
...How did you know that?

Ladies and gentlemen, this Otterbadger knows too much.
We must burn him at the steak!
Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

But please do not burn the steak.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

In zat caze... *Blaztz Kade viz Weasel Pzycho Energy (but nae ze nearby zteak), fryin' 'im tae a crizp*

Problem zolved.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Verdauga on October 28, 2022, 04:55:19 AMBut please do not burn the steak.
...*hides burnt steak behind my back*
Long live the RRR!