News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WorshipTiria

Yes, actually. The Glory to the Brave album, to be specific.

TPBM listens to metal?
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

O' courze!

Ze perzon bela' me 'az liztened tae muzic by ze band Unisonic.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

WorshipTiria

I believe I have but I'm not sure.

TPBM has been playing one game nonstop for the last 2 days.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zorta- Ztar Varz: Ze Auld Republic- but Ah'm completin' ze Galactic Zeazonz objectivez (zeven per veek, along viz a daily tva pointz objective) und ze Player VZ. Player Zeazon objectivez (four per veek), zae Ah zorta 'ave tae be. Ah'm cloze tae finizhin' ze Player VZ Player zeazon zough, zae after Ah complete zat Ah'll 'ave more toime fer ozer zin'z. Ztill a vayz tae gae fer ze Galactic Zeazonz, but Ah'm approachin' ze end o' zat.

Ze perzon bela' me foindz ze General Chat (or votever zeir game'z equivalent iz) razer annyoin'.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

WorshipTiria

If there is a bunch of people, yes, but if there are only a few people using it then it's fine

TPBM is in an awkward situation.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nyet, nae currently.

Ze perzon bela' me iz curiouz regardin' vhezer ze previouz pozter iz in zaid type o' zituation. (Unlezz ye are ze previouz pozter, in vhich caze- are ye in zat type o' zituation...?)

MatthiasMan

I'm in an awkward situation only because I don't understand the above comment.

The person below me has the moves for the grooves.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Put zimply, Ah'm a terrible dancer.

Ze perzon bela' me iz ztill intae Pokemon.

Flib Bigboat

I never was, but I spent most of my childhood reading, so... ::) :giggle:
TPBM is part of the Lettuce Gang.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nyet. Definitely nae!

Ze perzon bela' me iz gaein' tae be active on ze forum zan zey 'ave been. *'int 'int*

Flib Bigboat

Maybe. ^-^
(But not this coming weekend, unfortunately, because I'm gonna be at my dad's house.)
The person below me hates caterpillars.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nyet, Ah love zem! Zey're zae cute!

Ze perzon bela' me recently juzt met zome puppiez!

WorshipTiria

I sure did. I sometimes volunteer at a local dog rescue, and they have all sorts of puppies.

TPBM has been busy lately.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: WorshipTiria on September 22, 2023, 05:36:46 PMI sure did. I sometimes volunteer at a local dog rescue, and they have all sorts of puppies.

TPBM has been busy lately.

Avvv!

Buzy viz lookin' after Tess, playin' viz 'er, takin' 'er oot fer 'er bathroom zin'z und zae forth- Ah've definitely been buzy!

Ze perzon bela' me iz dizappointed zat ze Pokemon Zcarlet/Violet DLC (Ze Teal Mazk) only really 'ad four brand nev Pokemon, und ze rezt vere from previouz gamez.

WorshipTiria

I don't play scarlet/violet, so I can't really say I'm disappointed.

TPBM listened to some new music lately.