News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Halloween

Started by Coobreedan, October 31, 2011, 03:14:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coobreedan

Who here celebrates Halloween? I know a lot of you are Christians so you might not, but who does?
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Lutra

I don't celebrate it per se.  Used to do the trick or treating bit when I was much younger, but I've got the candy in the kitchen all to myself. :)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Plugg Firetail

I generally pass out candy. We run out often because a lot of other people come into our neighborhood

DanielofRedwall

I never go tick-or-treating (I did once a while ago), but I'm fine with giving out lollies to those who do. That is generally only one group a year, as it isn't as big here as it is in the US.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Lily

There are a lot of Americans around where I live, so there are a few big Halloween parties in the area. When I say "in the area" I mean "anywhere from one hour to two hours away by train". ;) I also did Halloween lessons for all of my kids, which is kinda funny because, being an Australian, I never celebrated Halloween before I came to Japan. I had fun, though.

Redwall Musician

I worked a game at our party. I was rude and pushy, yet all those little children kept coming back to try to win a soda. I wanted to keep the soda, hint my bad service (made many laugh). :D
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not into that kinda stuff. It's not good.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Mad Maudie

Quote from: Redwall Musician on November 01, 2011, 04:06:04 AM
I worked a game at our party. I was rude and pushy, yet all those little children kept coming back to try to win a soda. I wanted to keep the soda, hint my bad service (made many laugh). :D

Same thing but Rm admit it was fun pushing people out of the way or at least i enjoyed it
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Coobreedan

I'm eating my Halloween stuff now. *Grabs gummy bear*
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

I don't 'celebrate' Halloween, but I go TRACK-or-Treating. Which is when we actually give something back to the people who are handing out candy: Tracks spreading the Good News of Christ!  :)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

That's a good thing to do. :)

Taggerung The Otter

ah just went and saw a movie
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Coobreedan

Some of my friends watch movies on Halloween.

Taggerung The Otter

Quote from: Coobreedan on November 15, 2011, 05:56:05 PM
Some of my friends watch movies on Halloween.

what did they see
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Coobreedan

Paranormal Activity 3. How 'bout you?