News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Murder on the Meadow - OOC Discussion and Sign-ups

Started by Delthion, July 29, 2017, 03:15:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on August 14, 2017, 03:34:43 AM
@Cornflower MM

@The Skarzs

POST CHARACTER SHEETS OR BE EXTINGUISHED!!! ;D ;D

Whooooooops.

Probably very bad
Name: Sister Penny
Species:Squirrel
Role (i.e. Cellarhog, Abbot.): Kitchen helper
Personality: Quiet, sarcastic. Likes to argue.
Misc: N/A
[close]

It is official. My sheet-making skills are terrible.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Good thing I checked this because I didn't get a mention notification.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Andy

Is this good enough?

Spoiler
Name: Dubhthach Cadeyrn Brennus
Species: Hare
Role: Gardener
Personality: Somewhat reserved, for a hare, but quite fond of tall tales.
Misc: N/A
[close]
Only actions can speak the truth.

Delthion

Yes it's good. The only thing is that the recorder in Redwall is the librarian and Ashleg is already the recorder. But other than that everything's fine!

Andy

Oh, oops, wasn't paying attention, I guess. I'll figure out something else for him to do.  :P

Okay, double-checked what everyone is and gave him a different job.
Only actions can speak the truth.

Delthion

Accepted! I'll add him to the first post a little later. Watching the NA Finals for League of Legends. ;D

Delthion

Once Skarzs makes his character we'll get this under way.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Double post, sorry.

Name: Cieron (sy-rawn)
Species: Mouse
Role (i.e. Cellarhog, Abbot.): Lawns and orchard worker
Personality: Cieron is helpful and informative, always willing to give aid in whatever way he can. If he doesn't like somebeast then he will never talk to them again.
Misc: Strong fellow, enjoys using his muscles.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Excellent! Accepted!

I'll start the roleplay sometime today. I'll also choose the victim and the murderer at that time. ;D

The Skarzs

So. . . Is the victim just not going to be able to play afterwards?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.