Murder on the Meadow - OOC Discussion and Sign-ups

Started by Delthion, July 29, 2017, 03:15:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

I hadn't thought of that. I've been wanting a Skipper in the roleplay so why doesn't the person that dies make a sheet for that. That will be after I've already told them that they die though. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Delthion

I like to make rather detailed first posts, so I'll start it when I have more uninterrupted time, meaning later this evening.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Andy

Y'know, maybe you should just kill my character, or remove him from this. I don't think I'll be active enough to actually do it after all. I wanted to, but something has come up.
Only actions can speak the truth.

Delthion

Alright, feel free to go, but I'm going to kill a different persons character then. I just want to be able to reserve the power of killing the characters. ;D

Delthion

(Sorry for the double-post just so that people see the update.)

Anyway, Ashleg's character has been chosen to be the victim. I have also chosen the murderer but that will be revealed at the end of the RP. Ashleg will be discovered missing as the Redwallers come back to Redwall, then the main characters will go on a search party and discover his body. You all can decide what places to search and things like that, but as GM I will tell you what clues you find. :)

Ashleg

Blah.
Since Asney is going to be DEAD now, if the murderer wants to discuss motive with me too because I can tell them what or what not Asney might have done to set them off, do it.

Name: Skipper Ralph
Species: Otter
Role: Skipper
Personality: Strong, tough, adventurous. Enjoys anything to do with ships and water. Likes to joke but can become controlling if need be. Not too lenient with his enemies.
Misc.: A brown otter with long whiskers, blue eyes, and a red and blue tunic.

Delthion

Excellent! Accepted!

Yes, that would be fine. Just don't tell anyone else who the murderer is.

Ashleg

Yeah, no, I'm a troublemaker but I wouldn't go out of my way to ruin somebody else's roleplay...roleplays are sacred.

What's the importance of the Skipper again?

Delthion

Just someone to react in a different way to the murder. The others would react more with sadness and the like in addition to some anger. A warrior (i.e. Skipper) would react with much more anger.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater