Main Menu

RP: A Mountain's Call

Started by Muse, November 07, 2011, 03:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Maudie

OOC whats with the monkey's?
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Plugg Firetail

Quoteover to the tiller and guided the Deathbell onto the sand

Ooc:I thought it was the DeathDrum

Troy Troodon

Back down ad the forest the fight between the otters and monkey battalians lingered on.

A howler sounded an alarm from a short distance and a small but hardy battalian of five baboons with axes rushed at the flanks from the far right.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Plugg Firetail

Ronja was scared.

Nobody wanted to go near the volcano. They had all seen the jet of flame that burst up. But Ronja steeled himself. He couldn't let the Cap'n see his fear. He would skin Ronja's hide. Ronja gripped his axe. "He pointed to the scouting party. "Get up off your feet, the Cap'n is depending on us."

Ooc:Okay so Am I first mate? Also is Streamsprit a actual character, or just like a NPC?

Muse

yes sorry Deathdrum; Streamspirit is a NPC; yes, you are unofficial first mate. at this time, they didnt have much hieracrchy it was just guy who tells people what to hit and people who hit  ;)
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Muse

The otters were hit hard by the reinforcements. They fell. And then the Bloodwrath hit Foxuld.
By Muse

Troy Troodon

Monkey Lietinanent: Read to surrender otters?

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: Ness and Brennar aren't on Green Isle. They're near Salamandastron, searching for Brennar's long-lost brother.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Plugg Firetail

Ooc:Maudie maybe you can meet up with Ness and Brennar. Muse, can I be the scouting party that finds the salamanders?

Muse

OOC: Yes, you can lead it.

Foxuld grasped the monkey leader and hoisted him high in the air, Tripe inches away from his throat. "Don't move, or he dies!"

Pek watched the strange beasts draw closer to his mountain. The salamander chief hissed gutturaly at his two companions.
"Leskkkk, Kkkkkkrad, go to the others. Tell them to stttttay low. I will watccchhh these....things. Go."
By Muse

Troy Troodon

Monkey leader; "Go one, you might as well smite me anyway, A good follower to his king would rather die than be brought the pitty un-just law of his foes.

Monkey starred at his capter with a dismayed look. While foxuld mantains his posture with no reaction still.

BrookSkimmer

(OOC: Will edit this to a post from me later today. Sorry for the delay!)

Plugg Firetail

Ronja stared up at the volcano. Lava was still pouring down the sides. He looked back at the party. Streamsprit, Blackmouth, Fangbur, Tearrip, Rangfur, and himself. The bosun, two fighters, two trackers, and one first mate. Wasn't the best scouting party, but it would do. As they started walking, Ronja noticed a small hole on the side. Ronja got excited.After they had walked a good distance, he said "Rangfur, your the tracker right." Rangfur nodded. He was a mute. Ronja muttered quickly. "Go tell the Cap'n I found something." Rangfur ran off, following the tracks.

Troy Troodon

Back down below the monkies were hesitant to attack but did not quite no what to do what with their main inforcer in custody under foxluld's blade to his throat.

(by the way who's foxuld?)