News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The more random than that other thread thread

Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebantu the Kararehe

Last night we had a ceilidh on our deck for my mum's fortieth birthday. We danced for a couple of hours, had dinner and cake, let our food settle, then danced for another couple of hours. My uncle learnt how to spin from our relatives in Shetland, and he taught me. We went so fast, it was amazing.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

lass of something much

Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on April 10, 2020, 06:02:34 AM
Last night we had a ceilidh on our deck for my mum's fortieth birthday. We danced for a couple of hours, had dinner and cake, let our food settle, then danced for another couple of hours. My uncle learnt how to spin from our relatives in Shetland, and he taught me. We went so fast, it was amazing.
so that's what Teer was on about...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Wylder Treejumper

I was just scanning the index really quickly, and just as I scrolled down the newsbar changed... but since I was going so fast I read it as, "Congratulations to Rosie Willowater on her promotion to God!"
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Rosie Willowwater

HAH!

I know I am conceited, but not thaaaaaat much to think I could be God xD I'll be sure to ask him about a promotion when/if I meet him though. ;D

lass of something much

I was having a war with a peg... (I was trying to pick it up with my toes)
and I finely got it, but then I was like; well that was pointless, I could have just picked it up, but I said that aloud, and Mum said; "it's good practice for when if you get your arms chopped off."
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Well, at least now you know what's coming.  ^-^
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

What happens if you get your legs chopped off? Then you'll need your arms to be in practice for picking things up.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

lass of something much

If you have any questions or suggestions for what to say about your life will never know if you want the same thing I want to know that the next few hours later and then he could come out for us that it doesn't look like you're always looking >
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Russa Nodrey

Yes, though I don't know why this made me feel like the cupboard is very intelligent and I don't think I can make it to the kitchen sink.
Freddy

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Booklover

You are never going on the way you're not gonna is a very good thing you're not really active in my mind I wanna build your own way to help us get it done and then moved to it and then you get to see what you read.