News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Murder Mystery 2

Started by Hickory, March 25, 2017, 12:05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

*Inhales deeply.*

Discord is a chat site that many people use to choreograph and schedule activities. This forum had one at some point but it may have been taken down out of disuse. Anyeay, you would need a Discord account and the password to the server if it were up. The  Roleplaying section is the place to restart this game, since the Cavern Hole and Cellars are too chaotic. Furthermore, we would need to analyze the original topic to determine how the game is run, and possibly contact the original participants and/or volunteers for this topic for their input and participation.

Or, yaknow, just restart the topic and improvise.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

I see, that seems to much werk just to kill and or die :P
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Jetthebinturong

The forum Discord still exists. Idk who owns it though, so I can't get you an invite.

Also these games would take place in their own separate servers. They were pretty fun. I played a corrupt cop in debt to a mob boss.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on December 09, 2019, 01:55:26 AM
The forum Discord still exists. Idk who owns it though, so I can't get you an invite.

That would be me, and I don't think I'll delete it because of all the history in it.

I wouldn't mind organizing one of these over Christmas break, if we get enough people. I'd just have to talk to Galli about the story. It WOULD be on Discord, though.

Verdauga

Welp ladies and gentlemen, that's requirement number one: get a Discord account. 'Bye.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)