News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

On Trial

Started by The Skarzs, October 18, 2018, 01:10:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Helpful bean
Self-help failure

Delthion

I would like to see Rosie's evidence for her case, as I have already given my case to the jruy.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 02, 2018, 02:48:13 PM
There were three weeks of opportunity for the jury to meet. They said guilty. Not not guilty.

You have rather conveniently forgotten the fact that it was literally impossible to vouch for my innocence..... I wonder what that would make you guilty of..... It is also impossible to corroborate your claim as you have hidden the vote from the general public.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

(Wait, you guys can't see how many people have voted for what option?)

The case is dismissed.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

It's a discreet poll, you're the owner so you and the admins can see.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Delthion

(Just vote and you can see the results.) :P
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Quote from: danflorreguba on December 02, 2018, 11:04:59 PM
       It's a discreet poll, you're the owner so you and the admins can see.
Well, the jury is to remain anonymous. For their protection.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

But no one can verify it, rendering it moot.... And you still can't defend the fact that it was impossible for the jury to vote in my favor... Your institute is farce!

The Skarzs

Guilty or not guilty. Pretty clear.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Did some one say

*storms in*

ROSIE?

*sits down on chair*

I am innocent of crimes

Delthion

Obviously you are guilty of perjury as you have not been able to substantiate your fallacious claim that you were the first to discover the fact that we are the first site sited for the "Is peach a citrus" question.

The Skarzs

Where is your claim, Delthion?

Quote from: danflorreguba on December 03, 2018, 01:53:07 AM
       But no one can verify it, rendering it moot.... And you still can't defend the fact that it was impossible for the jury to vote in my favor... Your institute is farce!
You are only furthering the point that you are sane! Your punishment will fix that for you.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: Delthion on August 14, 2017, 10:46:01 PM
That's weird, when I search it it actually has James' response in a box at the very top of the page! Not in the usual search result manner, but more like when you search the meaning of a word it has the definition in a box. ;D

The Skarzs

But anybody can search it. I did it, and found the same. Maybe I found it first. o:
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

But I am saying that I am the first to report my findings.

The Skarzs

Majority rules! Rosie is the true one.
Isn't democracy great for figuring this stuff out?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.