On Trial

Started by The Skarzs, October 18, 2018, 01:10:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Helpful bean
Self-help failure

Chipster of Noonvale

Delthion

...she didn't have any evidence though...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Welcome to the Cellars, my son.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

...I built the Cellars to be more than this...I have failed. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Says the guy who eats anything as a way to fix any problem. ;)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Tasty and expeditious, I see no better way to solve problems.

* Delthion eats Rosie.

The Skarzs

It is a felony to harm your opponent in law!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I never harmed her! I just took her out of the field of play, I swallowed her whole you see.

The Skarzs

*Looks in the law book.* That would qualify as kidnapping.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Chipster of Noonvale

Looks like it's Del's turn to be placed on trial ^-^

The Skarzs

He was already tried and found guilty. Should we go again?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

* Delthion eats the law book.

The Skarzs

*Pulls the law book out of Del's stomach.* Order in the court!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

* Delthion eats the court then runs away.

lass of something much

D:

This is an outrage!

*Eats Del*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱