"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by Matthias720, November 15, 2011, 02:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

It's like Zelda, only better, IMHO.

BadgerLordFiredrake

I play something like Minecraft.  It's called Roblox.
baby turtle forever

Taggerung_of_Redwall

A Minecraft-style Happy Christmas from the Yogscast.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

eualaia

YIPEE I AM GETTIN MINECRAFT CYA ALL ON THE REDWALL SERVER
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Bragoon

I like the idea of it, but I don't have enough time to put into it, so I would always be unhappy with what I'd built or accomplished.  I'm seriously impressed with the Hyrulecraft project, though. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Wow. I expected the secret to be something like that.

Matthias720

:(

It's not Cheesecraft, or You're-a-creeper-craft, or TV-within-the-game-craft.

Oh well.

Dawnwing

I play! I got it a year ago.  I liked it better before the endermen update and everything since then (potions? villages? no.....) because those just changed the game and its mood completely.  :/
I've made some pretty cool stuff, though:  A castle (I listened to High Rhulain on audio when working on it :D), and a glass tower that reaches to the top of the map, built 100% legit (yup, dug all that sand, melted it, had to grow trees to make all that coal since I've got very few trees on my map).  It used to have a water elevator going all the way to the top, but of course they changed the boat physics so you can't use waterfalls to go up fast anymore, so I just use it to go down now.

eualaia

my castle got owned by a creeper D:

RedwallForever12

Yeah, I have the latest update of Minecraft, It is really fun. I am STILL on my journey to find myself a canine partner and a cat.
I also made Redwall Abbey, Salamandastron, and on a large island I made Green Isle.  Another cool thing is that with MoCreatures Mod you get like, 30 different wildlife and such. Tamed myself a pegasus, but of course like everything else awesome I get, it got killed.
Salamandastron was really hard to build because I had to get sooo much stone and then since it was so massive, 7 buckts of lava! It also was puzzling because I had to build it in a mountain- like shape with a hole at the top. I wish I could show some pictures, but I dont know how.  :D
"Friendship is something that th blind can see and the deaf can hear"

RP Description:
  Creature: Ferret
  Color: Sable
Attitude: Sly, suspicious, natural mother
Extra: Loves to poison enemies, is nice to good creatures.
           HATES Wildcat

eualaia

well my castle just got obliterated by about 22 creepers *grabs diamond armor and gear* i kill all creepers now

update: watch paulsoresjr on youtube for beginner tutorials if your new to minecraft

Matthias720

There are a lot of good Minecraft channels out there for new players. Paulsoresjr is good, as is minecraftwb and chimneyswift11.

eualaia

paulsoresjr also makes minecraft adventure serieses

Tannsrall

Isn't it for xbox 360? I think I have seen something about.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Quote from: Tannsrall on April 04, 2012, 08:48:39 PM
Isn't it for xbox 360? I think I have seen something about.

On May 5th, it will be released on the xbox.
It was first available for play in 2009 on a PC.