News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Arthur

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, January 30, 2019, 01:34:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Where would you like to hang out?

The Sugar Bowl
5 (100%)
The Library
0 (0%)
The Tree House
0 (0%)
Brain's Ice Cream Shop
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

The Shadow of Korriban

The one thing I could think of that hasn't already been covered. ;D
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Matthias720

If I could visit anywhere on Elwood City, I'd visit the library. Seeing as I work at one, I doubt this surprises anyone.

The Skarzs

That library looked awesome.
I want to go to the Sugar Bowl. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

since I know nothing about Arthur, I can't vote in good conscience that the random character I would select is one I might like. Sorry, not voting in this one!
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

The Skarzs

HOW HAVE YOU NOT HEARD OF ARTHUR.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 30, 2019, 02:45:19 AM
That library looked awesome.
I want to go to the Sugar Bowl. ;D

I'm thinking Brain's mom's Ice Cream shop.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shadow of Korriban

Oh yeah, and the Sugar Bowl.

The Witessss

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 30, 2019, 02:54:51 AM
HOW HAVE YOU NOT HEARD OF ARTHUR.

well, I guess I have now... we stick with Max and Ruby, Scooby Doo, and Wonder Pets. the classics.

The Shadow of Korriban

Arthur is a classic.

Delthion

Quote from: The Witessss on January 30, 2019, 03:26:49 PM
well, I guess I have now... we stick with Max and Ruby, Scooby Doo, and Wonder Pets. the classics.

LIES! Veggietales, Winnie the Pooh, and the original Thomas the Tank engine are the only true classics!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Matthias720

It's interesting to think that we have members here for whom Arthur has always been on TV. The show has aired continuously since 1996.

Ashleg

I'm one of them.
Same with SpongeBob, for me that's always been on TV.

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: Delthion on January 30, 2019, 04:00:41 PM
LIES! Veggietales, Winnie the Pooh, and the original Thomas the Tank engine are the only true classics!

What about The Magic School Bus!? >8(

The Witessss

some people took a test, and studied the IQ level of a person before and after they watched Sponge Bob.  the IQ dropped a ridiculous amount after they watched Sponge Bob.